Mage Knights use mainly Anima Magic, although they can also use swords in Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776, and can use Staves in The Sacred Stones. They are mounted on horses and so have high mobility. They have similar stats to Valkyries.
In Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, Miranda is the only Mage that promotes to a Mage Knight, although the Mage Knights Olwen or Eyrios can also join. The Mage Knights Kempf and Reinhardt are also prominent enemy characters.
In Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, Troubadours and Mages can promote into Mage Knights. The other options for Troubadours are Valkyries and the other option for Mages are Sages. The Mage Knight Selena is a prominent enemy unit.
Genealogy of the Holy WarEdit
The Sacred StonesEdit
Notable Mage KnightsEdit
- Ovo - A knight of Freege under Bloom.
- Musar - A Silesian knight ordered to reinforce Thracia.
- Promotion for: Azel and Arthur
- Olwen - A knight of Freege and Reinhardt's sister.
- Eyrios - A peasant born knight of Freege.
- Reinhardt - Ishtar's personal guard and Olwen's brother.
- Kempf - An arrogant knight of Freege.
- Promotion for: Miranda
Fire Emblem: The Sacred StonesEdit
- Selena - One of the Six Generals of Grado, titled Fluorspar.
- Possible Promotion for: Lute, L'Arachel, and Ewan.