Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Maid (メイド Meido) is a class that is introduced in Fire Emblem Fates. A class that is both physical and magical, the Maid takes on both combat and support roles. It is one of the promoted forms of the Troubadour class, wielding Daggers and Staves as its equipment of choice.
Maids are essentially a hybrid of Ninja and Cleric, able to support the army by taking out enemy mages, healing injured units, or weakening enemies that they are incapable of taking out on their own. Although they are notably more durable than Strategists, they possess extremely low HP and Defense growths, and the player should thus keep them away from the frontlines unless they have high personal growths in these areas. They possess the highest Magic out of any of the Shuriken-wielding classes, making them ideal wielders of the Flame Shuriken.
Maids and Butlers are also the only classes in Fates who can achieve an S Rank in Staves, and by extension use the legendary Staff Bifröst.
Maids wear black dresses, a white apron and headpiece as part of their uniform, similar to traditional 19th-century housemaids. However, there are several parts of the uniform that do not match that of traditional housemaid uniforms. One such change includes the dress being a knee-length frock dress, which is normally unsuitable for housework, with black stockings covering up most of the maid's legs. Another addition includes the frilled collar they wear, which was probably added to indicate that they work for the Nohrian royal family, with a gem that sits at the centre of the collar which indicates the Maid's allegiance: blue if friendly, green if allied and red if an enemy. Also, the white apron only covers the lower legs and is tied with an enormous ribbon.
|FE14|| Live to Serve|
|Learnt at Level 5 and above.|
Learnt at Level 15 and above.
|Base Class||Promotion Method||Promoted Class(es)|
|FE14||Troubadour||Use a Master Seal on a Level 10+ Troubadour.||Maid|
- Felicia - A clumsy but loyal maid serving as a retainer to Avatar.
- Flora - Daughter of the chief of the Ice Tribe and twin of Felicia. Appears as an enemy in all routes but can be recruited in Conquest and Revelation.
- Possible promotion for: Elise.
- Maids, along with their male equivalents, are the only Nohrian classes that are able to wield Shuriken.
- Generic Maids cannot be selected as assistants for My Castle. This could be owing to the fact that Felicia and Flora, already fill in the role for the Maid class (including Jakob as a Butler, therefore resulting in a Faceless taking the generic Maid's spot.