Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Mastery Skill (known as Ouji in the Japanese version) is a special type of skill that can be taught to units that meet the set requirements, and is only used in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. These skills, as the name "mastery" implies, are essentially special attacks, giving units special benefits when they attack and even having unique attack animations. Powerful already in Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn improved them by adding damage multipliers to them, essentially making them more powerful critical hits. The Mastery skills can be taught by an Occult Scroll on a second tier beorc unit or a level 15+ Laguz unit. In Radiant Dawn they are learned by having a Beorc unit reach their third tier unit class, or using a Satori Sign on a level 30+ Laguz unit.
- Aether - learned by Lord (Path of Radiance) or Vanguard (Radiant Dawn)
- Astra - learned by Swordmasters (Path of Radiance) or Trueblades (Radiant Dawn)
- Bane - learned by Whispers
- Colossus - learned by Warriors and Berserkers (Path of Radiance) or Reavers (Radiant Dawn)
- Corona - learned by Light Priestesses, Saints, and Chancellors
- Deadeye - learned by Snipers (Path of Radiance) or Marksmen (Radiant Dawn)
- Eclipse - learned by Black Knight
- Flare - learned by Sages and Bishops (Path of Radiance) or Archsages, Empress, and Summoner (Radiant Dawn)
- Impale - learned by Sentinels
- Ire - learned by all Dragon Tribe Laguz
- Lethality- learned by Assassins
- Luna - learned by Generals and Halberdiers (Path of Radiance) or Marshalls (Radiant Dawn)
- Rend - learned by Cat Laguz
- Roar - learned by Tiger and Lion Laguz
- Savage - learned by Wolf Laguz
- Sol - learned by Paladins (Path or Radiance) or Gold Knights and Silver Knights (Radiant Dawn) or Valkyries in both
- Tear - learned by Raven and Hawk Laguz
- Path of Radiance: Must be taught to a second tier unit via an Occult Scroll
- Radiant Dawn: Beorc gain it automatically upon promotion to their third tier (but requires a Master Crown in the Japanese version to reach it), while Laguz have to use a Satori Sign after Level 30.