Monster Hunter Frontier G is a massive multiplayer online role playing game created by Capcom and a part of the Monster Hunter franchise. It was released on April 17, 2013 for Windows and the Xbox 360. A Wii U version was later developed and released on December 11, 2013.
Relation to Fire EmblemEdit
Capcom collaborated with numerous companies to create specialized armor and weapons related to select franchises such as Street Fighter, Fate/Stay Night, and Vocaloid. Capcom collaborated with Intelligent Systems to create Fire Emblem related equipment exclusively for the Wii U version of the game, mainly from Fire Emblem Awakening. The collaboration was announced on December 11, 2013.
The following weapons were also created and added:
- Falchion I (封剣ファルシオンI Fū ken Falchion I lit. Sealed Sword Falchion I) (Sword and Shield)
- Exalted Falchion V (神剣ファルシオンI Shinken Falchion V lit. Divine Sword Falchion V) (Sword and Shield)
- Parallel Falchion I (裏剣ファルシオンI Ura Ken Falchion I lit Hidden Falchion I) (Sword and Shield)
- Parallel Falchion V (裏剣ファルシオンV Ura Ken Falchion V lit Hidden Falchion V) (Sword and Shield)
All four of the above weapons replicates the Awakening version of the Falchion and the Fire Emblem. The Falchion I and Parallel Falchion I appear as they did in the story and the Fire Emblem appears as it did at the start of Awakening with only Argent inserted. Upon upgrading the weapon to the Exalted Falchion V and Parallel Falchion V both swords appear the same as the Exalted Falchion, and the Fire Emblem also now has all five gemstones inserted.
- Twin Holy Vessel Nidhogg I (双聖器ニーズヘッグ Sō Seiki Nidhogg) (Bow)
- Serpent Bow Nidhogg I (蛇弓ニーズヘッグ Hemiyumi Nidhogg) (Bow)
Nidhogg also replicates its Awakening version. Its base form is the exact same as it is in Awakening. The upgraded version is colored white instead.