The reason given was: This article needs more consistent formatting.
Movement is the statistic used to determine how far units can move in one turn.
Each type of terrain has a movement cost associated with it, and a unit can move as far as they can such that the total cost of the terrain they have covered has not exceeded their movement.
Movement can almost never be improved through leveling up. An exception to this being Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 where movement was a stat growth for units, albeit with a very low growth chance.
Movement in Fire Emblem: Shadow DragonEdit
Sorcerer-6 (Dark Mage to Sorcerer and Mage to Sage are the only two class promotions that does not gain any additional movement)
Mage-6 (Dark Mage to Sorcerer and Mage to Sage are the only two class promotions that does not gain any additional movement)
Terrain cost in Fire Emblem: Shadow DragonEdit
|Terrain costs:||Lord||Any flying unit (Pegasus Knight, Draco- knight or falco- knight)||Cavalier||Paladin||Knight||General||Archer||Sniper||Mercenary||Hero||Myrmidon||Swordsmaster||Fighter||Warrior||Pirate||Berserker||Hunter||Horseman||Mage||Sage||Curate/Cleric||Bishop||Dark mage||Sorcerer||Thief||Manakete||Ballistician||Freelancer|
Notes: The numbers represent how much of their movement a unit (unit type is indicated on top) uses whenever he/she crosses the terrain indicated on the left.
- N/A means that they cannot cross this terrain.
- There may be a chance of crossing a terrain indicated with N/A if boots have been applied.
- If a village has been visited, the gate space next to it becomes un-crossable.
- Doors can become floor or plain spaces if a key is used on them.
- Certain river spaces can become bridge spaces if a key is used on them (like a draw-bridge).
- Any space that any enemy unit occupies becomes an un-crossable space (N/A space), and any space a friendly unit occupies can be passed through but not settled in.
- This article is a work-in progress.
- Lord: 5
- Knight: 4
- General: 5
- Cavalier: 7
- Paladin: 8
- Fighter: 5
- Warrior: 6
- Archer: 5
- Sniper: 6
- Nomad: 7
- Nomad Trooper: 8
- Troubadour: 7
- Valkyrie: 8
- Cleric/Priest: 5
- Bishop: 6
- Pegasus Knight: 7
- Falcoknight: 8
- Wyvern Rider: 7
- Wyvern Lord: 8
- Shaman: 5
- Druid: 6
- Soldier: 5
- Mage Dragon (Idenn more specifically): 2
Great Lord 6
Great Knight: 7
Bow Knight: 8
Dark Mage: 5
Dark Knight: 8
War Monk/Cleric: 6
Pegasus Knight: 7
Falcon Knight: 8
Dark Flier: 8
Wyvern Rider: 7
Wyvern Lord: 8
Griffon Rider: 8
Dread Fighter: 6