|Need an Image!|
|This article is in need of an image. Remove this template when an image has been added. If you are unsure whether or not an image is appropriate, please discuss it on the Talk Page.|
The script for this chapter can be found here.
- Bullion M (from Cervantes)
- Steel Sword (from Bow Knight in the north-west)
- Mend (from Falcon Knight in the north-west)
- Speedwing (from Thief in the west)
- Master Seal (from Thief in the south-west)
- Beast Killer (from Pegasus Knight in the south-west)
- Bullion M (from Thief in the south-east)
- Silver Sword (from Hero in the east)
- Short Spear (from Pegasus Knight in the east)
- Steel Bow (from Warrior in the north)
- Master Seal (from Sniper in the centre)
- Killer Axe (from Fighter in the centre)
Hard Mode (enemies spawn at the beginning of the enemy turn).
- Turn 4 (from the bottom of the map)
- Turn 5
|The following part of this article contains strategy; therefore, it is subjective, and may not work for everyone.|
It is worth noting that this the last chapter where you will be facing unpromoted enemies.
It is good to get to know the layout of the map before you start because otherwise it can be easy to lose your place when positioning your units. Beware of all of the Bow-Wielding enemies (Warriors and Snipers) so that your fliers won't get shot down. Also, be wary of the Pegasus Knights and Falcon Knights that are scattered around so that you don't get ambushed. One Pegasus Knight in particular is wielding a droppable Beast Killer lance, so take it out before it can damage your mounted units or Taguel units.