|This Article needs an Image!|
|This article is in need of an image(s). Remove this template when an image(s) have been added. If you are unsure whether or not an image is appropriate, please discuss it on the Talk Page.|
“Ugh! Good people are dying, and I can't help! If only I could fight...”
Noble Lineage is Paralogue 7 of Fire Emblem: Awakening and Brady's paralogue.
The army starts off in a small enclosed space with 7 openings into the building. There are 5 NPC villagers inside and, depending on how many survive the chapter, more items will be given once the chapter is completed. Brady will join the army once Chrom or Maribelle talks to him.
These are the possible items to attain:
Unlock and AccessEdit
This paralogue will unlock once Maribelle achieves an S-Support with someone and Chapter 13 has been completed. It cannot be accessed directly from a chapter until Chapter 16. However it can be accessed earlier only if the following Paralogues have been unlocked as well:
- Morgan's and Inigo's Paralogues need to be unlocked to reach it right after Chapter 13 and Chapter 14
- Only Inigo's paralogue is needed to access it at Chapter 15
Recruited by MaribelleEdit
- Brady: "Haw haw haw! Oh, that's her. That's gotta be her."
- Maribelle: "Pardon me, you mannerless cur! I will not stand to be laughed at by a base scoundrel of your ilk!"
- Brady: "...Yep. That clinches it. You must be Maribelle."
- Maribelle: "And just how do you know that?! Do you leer at me from behind the shades of whatever den of iniquity you frequent?! Hmph! I bid you good day!"
- Brady: "I guess you've always been like this. Still...it's good to see you again. And now that I've found ya, I'm afraid you're stuck with me. "
Recruited by ChromEdit
- Brady: "An enemy?! Damn! Guess that's it for me... Sorry, Ma. Looks like I won't be home for supper after all. Do your worst, tyrant! I can't fight back anyway!"
- Chrom: "You seem to be doing just fine to me."
- Brady: "I'm unarmed, genius! Sheesh, anyone with eyes can see that!"
- Chrom: "And anyone with eyes knows there's more to combat than swinging a blade around. You fight in your own way. Am I wrong?"
- Brady: "Pah! Don't patronize me! I'd love to fight more'n anything, but I can't seem to make it work."
- Chrom: "I'm sure something will come to you."
- Brady: "...Just who are you, anyway?"
- Chrom: "My name is Chrom."
- Brady: "What? Y-you're Chrom?!"
- Chrom: "You know me?"
- Brady: "Ma wouldn't shut up about you!"
- Chrom: "Er, do I know your mother?"
- Brady: "Her name's Maribelle."
- Chrom: "What?! So you're another traveler from the futu-"
- Brady: "So you've already heard? Perfect. Now take me with ya already!"
- Chrom: "Er, well, I suppose we can find a place for you somewhere..."
Recruited by Chrom (as Chrom's son)Edit
- Brady: "Ha! I hear you there, chump! You can come kill me now. You're just lucky I don't have my old man's skill with a blade."
- Chrom: "Your father is a swordsman?"
- Brady: "None of your damn business, dog!"
- Chrom: "Do you always speak this way to Ylissean royalty?"
- Brady: "I am Ylissean royalty!"
- Chrom: "... What?"
- Brady: "... Huh?"
- Chrom: "Humor me here for a moment. What's your mother's name?"
- Brady: "Maribelle."
- Chrom: "Maribelle is my wife... Which would make you my son. Seems Lucina failed to mention this little detail."
- Brady: "Huh. Yeah, I guess we look alike. I mean, if ya squint real hard... Sorry I called you a dog, Pop... Oh, and I'm Brady. Sooo... Must be disappointin' that your son can't fight, huh?"
- Chrom: "You seem to be doing just fine to me. And anyone with eyes knows there's more to combat than swinging a blade around. And besides, you've chosen to heal instead of harm. I couldn't be prouder of that."
- Brady: "... Really? Aw, thanks. That means a lot, Pop."
Of Sacred Blood or A Man for Flowers
|Noble Lineage||Next chapter:|
A Duel Disgraced or Flames on the Blue