C support Edit
- Celica: How are you feeling, Nomah?
- Nomah: I'm getting by well enough, little one.
- Celica: That's good. But please promise me that you won't overexert yourself.
- Nomah: Bah! Stop treating me like a frail old man with one foot in the grave! ...Though I admit all this fighting DOES take a toll on my poor back.
- Celica: I'm very sorry to hear it. Let me rub it for you.
- Nomah: Oh... Yes, that feels wonderful... Thank you, little one.
- Celica: Happy to help! Hee hee.
B support Edit
- Celica: How's your back today, Nomah?
- Nomah: Lithe as a willow branch, thanks to you. But now my shoulder is giving me trouble. Old jousting injury, you see...
- Celica: Oh, you poor thing. Here, let me give you another massage.
- Nomah: Oh! Oh... Ahhh... You're too kind. Ahhh... I can feel the pain receding already.
- Celica: I'm very glad to hear it.
A support Edit
- Celica: Hello, Nomah.
- Nomah: Greetings, little one. Oh! Yes. Er, so today, it seems I have a new pain in my... um... hair? Yes, that's—
- Celica: *sigh* Stop, Nomah. You don't need to keep pretending. In truth, I don't think you've been in pain this whole time.
- Nomah: Heh heh. Caught on to me, have you?
- Celica: You've always enjoyed your little jokes and japes. At this rate, you're well enough to keep fighting for me for a long while yet. Uh oh. Here comes the enemy now. Let's go!
- Nomah: Ah! Yes. More... fighting. All right, Nomah, time to suck it up!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.