|This Article needs an Image!|
|This article is in need of an image(s). Remove this template when an image(s) have been added. If you are unsure whether or not an image is appropriate, please discuss it on the Talk Page.|
|Of Sacred Blood|
|Game||Fire Emblem: Awakening|
|Units Allowed||Chrom +11|
Lucina (End of chapter)
Of Sacred Blood (Ancient Lineage in the Japanese version) is Chapter 13 of Fire Emblem: Awakening.
At the beginning of the chapter, Henry will inform you that the ravens have told him that there will be reinforcements coming out of the several forts scattered throughout the map. There are also three paths to take to reach the boss; a left, middle and right path. Using the middle path results in reaching the boss faster but will result in a loss of some potentially useful items, such as some Silver Bows and a Longbow that can be obtained from the Risen in this chapter.
The Risen Chief is not that strong, and can be dealt with without much worry. If players aren't interested in grabbing items, simply rush him with fliers, while avoiding the Snipers and Archers on the sides, as their Silver and Longbows can cause heavy damage/kill them. After he dies, the chapter will end.
All Reinforcements come from the forts.
- On turn 2, three Fighters or Myrmidons (can be a combination) will appear from the bottom forts.
- On turn 3, a Fighter and Myrmidon will appear from the bottom side forts.
- On turn 4, three Warriors will appear from the bottom forts.
- At the end of the battle, Marth will always block the incoming hit from the Assassin, even if it cannot hit/deal damage to Chrom.
- This chapter is the only one which can be completed in one turn, by using a character with Galeforce and defeating the commander on the first turn.
|Of Sacred Blood||Next chapter:|
Scion of Legend or Flames on the Blue