|This Article needs an Image!|
|This article is in need of an image(s). Remove this template when an image(s) have been added. If you are unsure whether or not an image is appropriate, please discuss it on the Talk Page.|
|An Ill Presage|
An Ill Presage (Omen of Destruction in the Japanese version) is Chapter 22 of Fire Emblem: Awakening.
The Deadlords, classes, and weapons are as follows:
- Equus (Paladin) - Gungnir*
- Anguilla (Dark Knight) - Thoron
- Bovis (Bow Knight) - Brave Bow
- Tigris (Warrior) - Helswath*
- Porcus (Assassin) - Brave Sword
- Mus (General) - Brave Lance
- Canis (Valkyrie) - Valflame*
- Draco (Sniper) - Yewfelle*
- Gallus (Sorcerer) - Waste
- Lepus (War Cleric) - Brave Axe and Recover*
- Simia (Swordmaster) - Balmung*
- Ovis (Sage) - Rexcalibur
* indicates that these are dropped once they are defeated
It is best to take this battle cautiously if your units have not been reclassed several times. While the deadlords lack in number, they make up in strength. All of which have extremely high stats, and their weapons only add to their power. Of their weapons, only five can be obtained in this chapter (other legendary weapons can be obtained in the Infinite Regalia DLC chapter). It is highly recommended that you take the units with these items out as quickly as possible to prevent weapon usage as these weapons will be useful for the last few chapters.
Since the deadlords are split into groups of four, it's clever to go for one group at a time. A good idea to keep in mind is placing a unit of extremely high defense as far from either Bovis or Draco (the bowmen) while still being in their attack range so that they attack that unit. As soon as one of the deadlords are able to attack, the others nearby will all begin to rush towards the playable units. Don't attack too many at once as they will work together to destroy the player's weakest units. Taking out one group of four at a time is a great strategy for keeping the playable units as safe as possible.