C Support Edit
- Palla: How are you holding up, Catria?
- Catria: All's well here, Palla.
- Palla: Oh good! That means I don't have to worry about you. Now, Est on the other hand...
- Catria: Indeed. Though I imagine we should be used to worrying about her by now. Still, I find it hard to believe that we're all the way in Valentia. The quiet life never lasts for long, does it?
- Palla: No, it doesn't. Even Archanea isn't what one would call stable these days. How long do you think we'll have to continue all this fighting?
- Catria: I wish I knew.
B Support Edit
- Catria: Palla?
- Palla: Hmm? Do you need soemthing?
- Catria: I just had a thought. I know it's only happenstance that brought us here, but... Well, Celica and the others are all such good people. And Valentian culture is quite interesting in its own right. Perhaps I should allow myself to enjoy being here a bit more.
- Palla: That's...not what I expected you to say. In fact, you're the last of us I'd suppose to be having such thoughts.
- Catria: Is it really so out of character?
- Palla: Heh. Maybe not—especially as I think your words were directed at me. And perhaps you're right. I have been rather dour lately, after all. I suppose it IS important to find joy wherever life happens to take you.
- Catria: I couldn't agree more. And I find the most joy in the smiles of my sisters.
- Palla: Well, that's very sweet.
A support Edit
- Catria: ......
- Palla: Is something wrong, Catria? You seem down.
- Catria: Oh, it's nothing. Just musing on Archanea a bit.
- Palla: Ah. I see. I, too, worry about our home. I hope Minerva is all right. And...
- Catria: And what?
- Palla: Well, I'm curious who it is that YOU were thinking of.
- Catria: What? Th-there's no "who!" I was just... You can be so cruel sometimes.
- Palla: Heh. Perhaps we'll both just leave it at that then, mmm? Now let's get to work. The sooner we win, the sooner we can return home.
- Catria: Agreed.
C support Edit
- Palla: How are you feeling, Est?
- Est: Never better, Sis!
- Palla: Glad to hear it. Just don't do anything too risky, all right? Unlike Catria and myself, it's been a while since you were in a fight.
- Est: Oh, posh! I'm fine. You always were a mother hen.
- Palla: Was I now?
- Est: I am fiiiiine! Trust me!
- Palla: Wait just a... Est! Honestly, that child. She thinks this is all just fun and games...
B support Edit
- Est: Hey, Palla.
- Palla: What's wrong, Est? You sound drained.
- Est: Yeah. I think I was a little too fired up there. Kinda tired myself out.
- Palla: What did I tell you? You need to stop being so eager to show off what you can do.
- Est: Hey! That's not how I am at all! ...Okay, maybe it's a LITTLE how I am.
- Palla: You see?
- Est: Ugh... It's embarrassing when you know me better than I do. But hey, that's my sister for you.
- Palla: Hee hee.
A support Edit
- Est: Hey, Sis? Can I ask you something?
- Palla: This must be bad if you need to ask permission first.
- Est: N-no, it's just... Look, maybe I'm wrong and just imagining it, but I'm curious.
- Palla: ...About?
- Est: ...Is there a boy you like?
- Palla: Ngk...
- Est: Y-you know, here in this army?
- Palla: What?
- Est: I mean, it's such a wonderful group, and full of really nice men! So if any of them caught your eye, I thought maybe I could... set you up?
- Palla: Wow. I don't even know where to begin. We're not here to mingle and find a date, Est. There's no room for that now. I know you mean well, but be serious.
- Est: Eh heh heh. Sorry.
- Palla: Listen to me, Est. What makes me the most happy is being with you and Catria. You don't need to worry about anything except staying safe. Understood?
- Est: ...Understood.