“Let us fight together for the future of Etruria!”
—Perceval to Douglas in a support conversation in The Binding Blade
He is forced to fight for Bern when Etrurian deserters capture King Mordred and force him to switch alliances. Despite his actions, he remains extremely loyal to Prince Mildain and King Mordred of Etruria. Upon seeing Elffin, he is shocked to discover that Prince Mildain is alive and well and chooses to abandon the corrupt leaders of the Bern military, joining the Lycian Alliance for the good of Etruria. He can also be recruited with Larum, since she has proof that Prince Mildain is alive.
*Chapter 15 only
- Note: Perceval's stats increase only on Chapter 15.
*Chapter 15 only
- See also: Perceval/Supports
Perceval has very good base stats for his level. In Hard Mode, his bases get quite the boost, having stats Alen and Lance will not reach for a while. All of his stats will be very good, including his Resistance. Noticeably, he has some of the highest bases in HP, Strength, Skill, and Speed in the game. He also has decent growths in his already high HP and Speed stats. And to top it all off he is in one of the best classes and has an A rank in Lances and Swords and a C rank in Axes.This allows Perceval to use a large variety of weapons, and he could easily use the Durandal, Maltet, and/or Armads in a short amount of time. It is heavily recommened to recruit Perceval on Chapter 15, otherwise he will not get his Hard Mode boost. Chapter 14 is a desert chapter, so he would not be too useful there anyway.
Perceval has many supports that can boost his accuracy, avoid, and critical, fixing his somewhat average Skill and Luck. His supports with Klein, Cecilia, Elffin, and Douglas are noticeably fast, although Cecilia may be the only one who can keep up with him. Overall, Perceval is a solid unit, with his only weak points being his somewhat late join time and inability to fly. He can easily fill in for any Paladin and will most likely do their job better as well.
*Enemy only, joins unequipped
Perceval - Knight Among Knights (騎士の中の騎士 Kishi no naka no kishi)
- Perceval returned to Etruria where he rose to become the new Great General. He then continued to climb up the ladder of glory where he ended up as the king's personal advisor. His name was remembered for generations as the model of the Etrurian knight.
Perceval was one of King Arthur's legendary Knights of the Round Table, famous for his involvement in the quest for the grail. The name is believed to have been derived from old French percer and val, which means "to pierce the valley".
- On the official Japanese website for Nintendo, Perceval won 23rd place out of 80 in the character popularity poll for Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade. The male-female vote ratio is 1:2. The voter comments seem to generally focus on his chivalrous and loyal personality.
- In the 2017 Fire Emblem Heroes Choose Your Legends poll, Perceval ranked 301st with a total of 677 votes.