|Need an Image!|
|This article is in need of an image. Remove this template when an image has been added. If you are unsure whether or not an image is appropriate, please discuss it on the Talk Page.|
Pherae (フェレ Fere lit. Ferre; also known as Pharae in Super Smash Bros. Melee on Roy's trophy profile) is a territory in the Lycian League from where some of the characters of the Elibe Series (Fire Emblem: Binding Blade and Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken) hail from, including one of the Lord characters of both games, Eliwood and Roy. Individuals who served as the Marquess of Pherae include Lord Elbert in Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken and Lord Eliwood in Fire Emblem: Binding Blade.
Notable Characters from PheraeEdit
- Elbert - The marquess of Pherae, father of Eliwood, and husband of Eleanora.
- Eleanora - The wife of Lord Elbert and the mother of Eliwood.
- Eliwood - The father of Roy and marquess of Pherae during the events of Binding Blade.
- Roy - The son of Eliwood and next heir to Pherae.
- Harken - The sole survivor of the knights who accompanied Elbert to the Dread Isle.
- Isadora - A paladin in serving Pherae and the steward of Eleanora.
- Marcus - A senior knight of Pherae who serves both Eliwood and Roy.
- Lowen - A fresh recruit of the Pheraean army, whom Marcus chooses to train personally.
- Wil - A Pheraen archer who joins Lyndis’s party in the Taliver Mountains.
- Rebecca - The daughter of a village magistrate in Pherae and a childhood friend of Wil.
- Dan - One of Fargus's corsairs, currently known as Dart.
- Alan - A knight hailing from a family that has served House Pherae.
- Lance - A calm knight in service to House Pherae.
- Wolt - The son of Rebecca and a sworn retainer of House Pherae.
Pherae is an Ancient Greek town in southeastern Thessaly. In Greek mythology, it was the home of King Admetus, whose wife, Alcestis, died in his place. Heracles then wrestled Death for her life, and won. She then returned to the world of the living.