Phoenicis is located inside the southern inlet of Tellius, an island located beside Kilvas. It is mentioned in both Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn as the lair of the hawk tribe, ruled by the king Tibarn. They are infamous for the protection of the Heron Prince, Reyson, and the Laguz Alliance. In a support between Janaff and Lucia, it is revealed there are not many people there. Most of them hold a strong grudge against the ravens of Kilvas.
- Hols - The first King of Phoenicis.
- Tibarn - The King of Phoenicis during Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Janaff - The Eyes of the King.
- Ulki - The Ears of the King.
- Lotz - An attendant of Tibarn.
Phoenicis may come from "Phoenicia", an ancient city from Canaan. It may also come from the phoenix, which is a mythical bird.