Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
“Feathering sea scum is like shooting apples off a tree. Let's do the job and get out of here.”
Pirates Aground is Chapter 3 of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
Number of UnitsEdit
Initial Enemy (Total: 14)Edit
- Havetti (Boss): Bandit L9 w/Iron Axe (Hand Axe on Hard Mode), Thief Band (only if you have beaten the game once)
- 1 Fighter L4 w/ Iron Axe
- 1 Fighter L2 w/ Hand Axe
- 1 Fighter L4 w/ Hand Axe
- 2 Myrmidon L4 w/ Iron Sword
- 1 Myrmidon L4 w/ Iron Sword, Vulnerary
- 1 Archer L2 w/ Iron Bow
- 1 Bandit L2 w/ Iron Axe
- 1 Bandit L2 w/ Iron Axe, Vulnerary
- 1 Bandit L3 w/ Iron Axe
- 1 Bandit L4 w/ Iron Axe
- 1 Bandit L6 w/ Iron Axe
- 1 Bandit L5 w/ Hand Axe
- You can't recruit Marcia in this level, but if you talk to her with Ike and she survives, she will automatically join you in a later chapter.
- Elixir (from a house)
- 2 Vulnerary (enemy drops)
- 1 Hand Axe (enemy drops)
- 1 Thief Band dropped by Havetti (only if you have beaten the game once)
- Clear in 6 turns: 300 (easy), 200 (normal/hard), 100 (maniac)
|Pirates Aground||Next chapter:|