“With help from Leo, the group returns to Notre Sagesse. They undergo several challenges to meet the Rainbow Sage, who has already granted Xander his power.”
Rainbow Sage (虹の賢者 Niji no kenja) is Chapter 19 of Fire Emblem Fates in the Birthright Version.
The script for this chapter can be found here.
|The following part of this article contains strategy; therefore, it is subjective, and may not work for everyone.|
Players must navigate through the many buildings via the staircases in each one. Traversing through a staircase does not cost any movement, but the amount of tiles you can move after using one is dependent on how far the unit(s) traveled on the way to the staircase. This means if a unit that could move six tiles was next to a staircase and used it, when they appear at the next staircases they can move five spaces away from it. Travel between staircases cannot be used if a unit is blocking the staircase.
Before starting the chapter, it is important to look at all enemy stats first. This is because these units are extremely odd compared to others found anywhere else in a typical Fire Emblem scenario.
- The left side of the map mostly consists of units with no Defense, but extremely high Resistance for their classes. These units are Generals, Maids, Mechanists, Snipers, and unarmed Adventurers.
- The right side of the map is the opposite, no Resistance but high amounts of Defense. These units are Basara, Onmyoji, Merchants, Heroes, and Master of Arms.
- At the middlemost room where the two halves of the map connect again, you will find two Great Masters with no Strength but high Magic. Both are wielding Steel Naginatas, so they will likely do no damage to you, but they will recover high amounts of health to their allies if need be. The Master Ninja sacrifice all but the speed bonus from wielding Shurikens to have extremely high Skill, meaning they will likely never miss even when at a weapon disadvantage.
The final room contains two pairs of Guard Stance Swordmaster/Berserker combos. The Berserkers has maximum Attack, so they will likely kill any unit they come in contact with, but they sacrifice all but the Berserkers base HP, so they will die almost immediately thanks to their terrible defensive ability. The Swordmasters has nearly maximum speed, making them likely to double all but other Swordmasters, but at the expense of all of their skill, meaning they will likely never hit, even when at weapon advantage. At the sides of the boss General are two stationary Spear Masters with rock bottom offensive stats but maximum HP. One wields a Dual Naginata, the other a Bolt Naginata. The boss General has completely normal stats (for a boss General) and remains stationary as well.
All other stats each unit has are normal for their level and class, so normal strategy and warning signs are applied as need be.
After the chapter is completed, the Avatars Yato will be upgraded to the Noble Yato, increasing its stats and granting a +2 bonus to Strength and Speed as long as the avatar has the Noble Yato in their inventory.
- Chest Key x2
- Silver Katana
- Silver Club
- Flame Shuriken
- Bolt Naginata
- Master Seal x2
- Bloom Festal
- Rabbit Spirit
- Almost all the shades have at least one stat that is reversed from their best stat; e.g enemy Snipers with no defense but high resistance.
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .
|Rainbow Sage (Birthright)||Next chapter:|