“Three years past, Daein mustered all of its formidable military might and cut a bloody swath through neighboring Crimea in a sudden invasion. Daein was defeated, however, and the dreams of its ruler, Mad King Ashnard, died with him. Ashnard's son, Pelleas, possesses a gentle sincerity that is a bright counterpoint to his late father's violence and duplicity. Ill-suited though he seems for these troubled times, his presence is a welcome sight to Micaiah's eyes. Pelleas, declared rightful heir to the throne, finds his name becoming a rallying cry for Daein. At his side is the only person he believes can lead his Liberation Army... the Silver-Haired Maiden.”
Raise the Standard (掲げよ旗をKakageyo hata o) is Chapter 1-6 of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, composed of two Stages. It is the first chapter with Micaiah in command of the Daein Liberation Army and also the first with Jill, Tauroneo, and Zihark on your team. The battle takes place in Terin, where the commander of the Begnion forces is Laverton. During the second stage of the chapter, Laverton attempts to sacrifice village citizens to convince the Liberation Army to surrender, but Fiona and the knights of Marado rescue the children, allowing the Liberation Army to continue the battle.
You can Talk to Fiona with Micaiah, but it does not result in Fiona being recruited. However, if Fiona is defeated in battle, the player will lose the game.
- Enemy Initial Units: 13 (Easy Mode), 14 (Normal and Hard Modes)
- Affinity: Water
- Enemy Initial Units: Occupying Army: 22 (Easy Mode), 33 (Normal/Hard Mode) Maradoan Army: 7 (Easy Mode), 8 (Normal/Hard Mode)
- Two thunder mages, an archer, two armored sword, one armored axe and two pegasus, spread all around the map on turn 1.
- Two pegasus knight on the left side on turn 2.
- Two pegasus knight on the right side on turn 3 (just a little over where you begin)
- Two pegasus knight to the left of where you begin on turn 6.
- Three pegasus knight and 2 soldiers near the priest and to the right of it, when the units near the priest moves.
- Four horse knights, two archer knights and a priest on the upper-left side on turn 5.
- Three axe knights, on the upper-right side on turn 6.
|Outside the Village||***||-||You get 1000 Gold|
|Kurth||***||-||You get the skill Renewal|
- Clear: (Easy/Normal = 600) (Hard = 300)
- Turn Bonus (10): (Easy/Normal = 300) (Hard = 150)
- Clear: (Easy/Normal = 800) (Hard = 400)
- Turn Bonus (15): (Easy/Normal = 400) (Hard = 200)
- Allied units experience
- Marado Army Survived per unit: (Easy/Normal = 200) (Hard = 100)
- Prisoner Survived per unit: (Easy/Normal = 200) (Hard = 100)
- Steel Sword (Enemy Armor Sword)
- Hammer (Enemy Armor Axe)
- Steel Lance (Enemy Soldier)
- Arms Scroll (9 east, 7 north in the grass one square left between rocks)
- Coin (18 east, 10 north in the grass near by a tree)
- Paragon (Enemy Laverton)
- Red Gem (Enemy Sword Knight)
- Master Seal 6-7 east 12-13 north (Hidden Treasure)
- Steel Lance / Javelin (steal from an Enemy, the one you can steal depends on which he uses)