The Kingdom of Renais was ruled by Fado, the peerless Warrior King. It enjoyed a long-standing treaty with its southern neighbor Grado until the year 803, when Grado, under the command of Emperor Vigarde, resurrected as a puppet by Prince Lyon, who was under influence of the Dark Stone and the ancient Demon King Fomortiis, invaded Renais and killed King Fado. It is the home of the twin lords Ephraim and Eirika and houses the Sacred Twin weapons Sieglinde, the Storm Sword and Siegmund, the Fire Lance. The Sacred Stone of Renais was the fourth and last of the Sacred Stones to be shattered. It was sealed under Castle Renais, by a powerful magic lock. Its original rulers saw it prudent to seal the stone away, as a precaution.
By the end of the events of the game, the sovereignty of Renais is succeed by Ephraim, whose rule is supported by his younger twin sister, Eirika.
Known People from RenaisEdit
- Fado - The king of Renais and father of Ephraim and Eirika.
- Ephraim - The prince of Renais and twin brother of Eirika.
- Eirika- The princess of Renais and twin sister of Ephraim.
- Seth - A calm, brave, and clever knight of Renais.
- Franz - A knight of Renais who admires Seth.
- Forde - A knight of Renais and Franz's older brother.
- Kyle - A knight of Renais accompanying Ephraim.
- Orson - A knight of Renais who defects to Grado.
- Artur - A monk who is a childhood friend of Lute.
- Lute - A mage who claims herself to be a prodigy.
- Colm - A thief and childhood friend of Neimi.
- Neimi - An archer with a tendency to cry often.
- Garcia - A villager who was once a mighty military leader.
- Ross - The son of Garcia who wants to become a warrior.
'Renais' is probably a derivation of the word 'renaissance,' meaning 'rebirth.' It is fitting that Eirika and Ephraim are called the 'Restoration Monarchs,' as 'restoration' could be considered a synonym for 'renaissance.'
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .