|This Article needs an Image!|
|This article is in need of an image(s). Remove this template when an image(s) have been added. If you are unsure whether or not an image is appropriate, please discuss it on the Talk Page.|
“Chrom: What do you make of that? Frederick: Mercenaries, from the look. Rival bands squabbling over some petty matter. A common enough sight in these dark times, milord. But, if it comes to bloodletting, the nearby villages will pay for it. Chrom: Then let's make sure it doesn't.”
—Chrom and Frederick
In this paralogue, two forces are fighting each other: The Stonewall Knights and the Riders of Dawn. The player can choose which side to ally with. Depending on the characters choice, the opposing force will change. However the play can choose to ally with neither groups if they wish for greater after-battle rewards and the ability to visit all 4 villages during the map.
Note:All villages can be visited if the option to fight both groups is chosen.
Recruited by PanneEdit
- Panne: "That scent... It smells like... Ho! You there!"
- Yarne: "Gyah! Wh-what do you want?!"
- Panne: "You are a taguel."
- Yarne: "Yeah, well so are- GODS! M-Mother?!"
- Panne: "Mother?"
- Yarne: "Gah, you nearly gave me heart failure! I'd given up on EVER finding you! You wouldn't believe how dangerous it is here. All these swords and brigands... Anyway, I've found you. That makes the trip back in time more than worth it."
- Panne: "So you came with that man-spawn Lucina, did you? Hmm... Explain to me why my son consorts with common thugs?"
- Yarne: "Huh? H-hey, I didn't have a choice in the matter! You were nowhere to be found, and roaming around alone is a recipe for... extinction. I'd figure I'd be safe if I took up with some strong allies, and so I... Wait, are you angry? Because you look kind of ang-"
- Panne: "OF COURSE I AM ANGRY! No son of mine will survive by taking the path of the coward! You're coming with me, I'm going to teach you some taguel pride, starting right now!"
Recruited by ChromEdit
- Chrom: "You there! Hold!"
- Yarne: "Gyah! D-don't surprise me like that! I could die of heart failure!"
- Chrom: "...I was standing right in front of you. Ought I have waved first, or would that have been too threatening?"
- Yarne: "Oh, aren't we the jester! People die from much lesser things you know. It's no laughing matter! What if you scare me and I trip and fall and cut my head open? What then?!"
- Chrom: "Er...right. Look, if you're so worried about death, maybe you should just surrender. I have no desire to spill unnecessary blood."
- Yarne: "Wait, surrender is an option?! Wh-why didn't you say so?!"
Of Sacred Blood or Disowned by Time
|Rival Bands||Next chapter:|
Shadow in the Sands or Flames on the Blue