Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
“The capital of Renais. After the twins' absence, seeing their home ruined by war brings them terrible grief. Orson, a former Knight of Renais, had been assigned to guard Castle Renais. However, he switched allegiances, betraying his oaths of loyalty to his homeland. Ephraim/Eirika marks his/her homecoming by vowing to see Renais healed.”
Ruled by Madness is Chapter 16 of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
- At the end of the chapter (both routes), Eirika and Ephraim can promote to Master/Great Lords, if the player wants them to.
- The enemy units will vary based on the route you took. In Eirika's route, most enemies will be fighters, mercenaries, and other physical units. In Ephraim's route, most enemies will be magic users. Also, Orson's weapons will change. In Eirika's route, he has a Spear and Silver Sword. In Ephraim's, he has a Runesword and Silver Lance.
- Item drops do not vary. In both routes, a hero (in Eirika's route) or a warrior (Ephraim's route) will drop a Hero Crest, and a sage will drop a Purge. (Previously, it was believed that item drops varied between routes)
- Your starting point also changes depending on the routes, if you took Ephraim's route, you start at the southwestern part of the map. If you took Eirika's, you start at the southeast, near the stairs.
If you took Eirika's routeEdit
- Turn 12: Thief from the north east (the opening south of the set of three chests)
- Once you get close to the Warriors to the north east or the passage to the throne room, from the south eastern entrance, the Warriors will begin to move. Also enemy reinforcements will appear before your next turn begins: 4 Cavaliers and 6 Great Knights appear from the south east and south west, and a Thief from the north west
If you took Ephraim's routeEdit
- Turn 6: Thief from the south west (stairs to the right of the Warrior/Mercenary group)
- Turn 16: Thief from the north east (the opening south of the set of three chests)
- Once you get close to the Knight to the north east or the passage by the south eastern stairway, some of the castle guards begin moving and enemy reinforcements will appear a turn later: 4 Cavaliers and a Great Knight appear from the south east. Also if you get close to the throne room, or the Warrior/Mercenary group to the south west, the Warrior/Mercenary group and the Druids will begin to move.
- Another group of reinforcements will appear one turn later: 2 Sages (one of them drops Purge) from the north east and 3 Rangers and a Valkyrie from the southeast. The warrior drops a Hero Crest.
|Ruled by Madness||Next chapter:|
River of Regrets