Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Saceans are also known to never lie, and to always keep to their word. This makes common people trust Saceans, as Lyn trusts the word of Uhai, her enemy. On the other hand, some Lycian nobles exhibit racist behavior towards them, like Lundgren who believes Lyn to be unfit of claiming the throne of Caelin due to being half-Sacaean, or the Marquess of Araphen who openly belittles Lyn's heritage and loses Rath's trust because of such behavior.
Of all of the characters from Sacae, every one of them is a Nomad, Nomadic Trooper, Myrmidon, or in Lyn's case something similar to one, or a Swordmaster. Although in Binding Blade, some nomads appear as druids.
It appears that green hair is common among Saceans, as five of the Sacaeans shown have green hair.
Fire Emblem: Rekka no KenEdit
- Lyndis - Daughter of Hassar and Madelyn, is of mixed blood. Is notable as a Lord character in Rekka no Ken.
- Hassar - Lyn's father and chief of the Lorca tribe
- Rath - Captain of the Araphen castle guard and member of the Kutolah tribe
- Guy - A swordsman and a member of the Kutolah tribe
- Uhai - The Soaring Hawk, one of the original members of the Black Fang
- Karel - The Sword Demon, a Swordmaster who seeks worthy opponents
- Karla - Karel's sister who fights in arenas
- Glass - Prideful swordsman fought as a boss in Lyn's Story
Fire Emblem: Binding BladeEdit
- Sue - Rath's daughter and Dayan's granddaughter, member of the Kutolah tribe
- Shin - Member of the Kutolah tribe
- Fir - Daughter of Karla and Bartre, niece of Karel
- Dayan - The Silver Wolf, chief of the Kutolah tribe and Rath's father
- Karel - Greatly changed from his days as the Sword Demon
- Monke - Chief of the Djute tribe who sided with Bern
- Thoril - Member of the Djute tribe
- Maral - Member of the Djute tribe
- Brakul - Member of the Djute tribe
- Kudoka - Member of the Djute tribe
- Kabul - Member of the Djute tribe
- Chan - Member of the Djute tribe
- Rutger - Special case as he is of mixed blood, his parents coming from both Sacae and Bern.
Sacae is the Latinized version of Saka (the pronunciation which is kept in the Japanese version). It refers to the Persian name of an ancient Iranian people who founded the Indo-Scythian kingdom in modern-day India and Pakistan. The Saka were a horse-riding people of the Central Asian steppes similar to the in-game nomads of Sacae.