The Saint (聖者 Seija) is a combat and support magical class that is introduced in Fire Emblem Gaiden. Saints are best used as dedicated healers, although in Gaiden and Radiant Dawn, they can act as decent combatants as well.
History in the SeriesEdit
In its original inception in Gaiden, the Saint class acts as the promoted form of the Sister class, learning the Angel spell upon promotion. This iteration of the class wields White and Black Magic as its weapons of choice.
In TearRing Saga: Utna Heroes Saga, the Saint class is a standalone Staff-using class, neither the promoted form of a first-tier class nor a class that can further promote. Renee is the only playable member of this class.
The Saint (聖者 Seinto) class remains absent in the series until the onset of Radiant Dawn, where it is the final promotion in the Priest class line, directly promoting from the Bishop class. Employing Light Magic and Staves as its equipment of choice, this class is able to master the wrathful Corona skill when the necessary requirements are met.
- ★ - FE10 SP Class.
|FE10 ★||43||5||20||16||18||9||23||6||10||10||-||C A|
|FE10 ★||50||25||36||30||30||35||22||40||6||10||10||SS SS|
|FE2||Blessing||Base skill of the Saint class.|
|Base skill of all foot units.|
Mastery skill of the Saint class.
|Base Class||Promotion Method||Promoted Class(es)|
|FE2||Sister||Visit a Shrine after reaching Level 12.||Saint|
|Use a Master Crown on a Level 10+ Bishop or train a Bishop to Level 21.|
- Renee - Priestess of the Church of Blood and daughter of Andre.
- Sylpheeze - The daughter of Eisenbaha and wife of Alfred.
- Clarice - The minister of Salia and mother of Verna, Mahter, and Frau.
- Oliver - A senator of Begnion thought dead after the Mad King's War.
- Hetzel - A senator of Begnion who purchases Rafiel from a smuggler.
- Lekain - Vice-Minister of Begnion.
- Promotion for Laura and Rhys.