- You may be looking for Serenesforest.net, the fansite
The Serenes Forest is a large forest nation in northwest Begnion which was once home to the heron laguz before the Serenes Massacre. The Serenes Massacre lasted three days and only the royalty of the herons survived: Reyson, Rafiel, Lillia, Leanne and Lorazieh. It happened twenty years before Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance begins. During the massacre, the forest itself was burned, but was restored at the end of Chapter 17. Once thought to be the work of Ashnard when he still was a prince of Daein, the Massacre was revealed to be the work of the Begnion Senate in a move to exterminate the heron laguz and was a major point of contention in the Laguz-Begnion War in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. It is revealed near the end of a second playthrough of Radiant Dawn that it was the Serenes Massacre that was Sephiran's main motivation for requesting Ashera to pass judgement on the world. At the end of Radiant Dawn, the forest is discussed as a possible future home of the United Bird Tribes under Tibarn.
- Lehran - An ancient heron who was a companion to the goddess Ashera and is an ancestor of the Serenes royals.
- Lorazieh - The king of Serenes. (Mentioned in the backstory).
- Rafiel - The first prince of Serenes.
- Reyson - The third prince of Serenes.
- Lillia - The deceased third princess of Serenes. (Mentioned in the backstory)
- Leanne - The fourth princess of Serenes.