- For the Light Magic users that debuted in Genealogy of the Holy War, see Light Priestess.
The Shaman (シャーマン Shāman) is a combat magical class that is introduced in Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade and later becoming a mainstay class in The Blazing Blade and The Sacred Stones. The class is armed with Dark Magic and eventually promotes into the Druid class. In The Sacred Stones, Shamans are further given the alternative option of promoting into Summoners.
- Wagner - Boss of chapter 6. He was Lord Orun's advisor before he assassinated him.
- Raigh - An orphan from Araphen and the twin brother of Lugh.
- Sophia - The half-dragon girl from Arcadia who can see the future.
- Heintz - Boss of Chapter 7. A man under the employ of the Black Fang.
- Canas - A young man on a search for knowledge.
- Zoldam - Boss of Chapter 17. A man under the employ of Nergal himself.
- Knoll - One of Grado's royal mages who aided Lyon in the making of the Dark Stone.
- Novala - Boss of Chapter 6 with an aim to replace Riev at Vigarde's side.
- Possible Promotion for Ewan.
Battle animation of the Shaman class from the GBA titles.
Map sprite of male Shaman class from the GBA titles.
Map sprite of the female Shaman class from The Binding Blade.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.