“But another mother rescued me when I was at my lowest—the Mother Mila. Now I will spend my life repaying that debt however I can. I will bring the Mother’s wisdom to the meek and lonely and save them in turn.”
A sweet-tempered sister of Mila, Silque became a cleric because of her mother's influence, who was also a cleric. It is later revealed that her mother was in the service of Duma and suddenly crossed the Zofian border; leaving Silque in a Zofian monastery and disappearing. Though not knowing her reasons, Silque began to dedicate her life to save people from suffering; believing this is her purpose in life.
She was then kidnapped by Thieves, who forced her into their shrine, later being rescued by Alm's group and becoming their healer. In Echoes, she entrusts Alm with Mila's Turnwheel. After the war, she heads to Rigel to heal the wounded.
Reach the end of the Thieves' Shrine on the world map. Silque will be in the last room, where you can talk with her to recruit her.
When considering the two Clerics that are obtained at the beginning of each route, Silque can be thought of as the Cleric with offense oriented support spells, while Genny plays a more traditional defensive/healing support role.
There are 3 key spells that differentiate Silque and Genny. The first is their Invoke spells. Genny's Invoke spell is learned at level 4 and will spawn Soldiers, fairly weak units that are mainly used as distractions or to weaken enemy units; while Silque's Invoke spell is learned at level 18 and spawns Dread Fighters, which are much more powerful.
The second spell that differentiates the two Clerics is Silque's Warp spell. Warp gives Silque the ability to send adjacent units to any location on the map, allowing for a greater range of strategies and flexibility.
The third ability that differentiates the two Clerics is Genny's Physic spell, which allows Genny to heal a unit anywhere on the map. This makes keeping units alive in Celica's route easier since Genny never has to put herself in danger to heal her allies. On Alm's route, Tatiana can be recruited near the end of the game with the Physic ability already learned.
Recover (Cleric, Priestess)
Personal Max StatsEdit
- See also: Silque/Supports
“I'm sorry, everyone...”
Level up QuotesEdit
- "I feel sharp today. Aware. More focused."
- "Hmm? I thought I heard the Mother's voice. but..." *sigh*
- "I feel the light of Mila's blessing." (2 stats up)
- "My hard work is beginning to show dividends."
Class Change Edit
First Turn Selection Edit
- "The mother walks with me."
- "I will take care of this." (almost half health)
Battle Quotes Edit
Enemy Dodges Edit
Enemy Deals 1 or No Damage Edit
- "Many thanks."
- "Thank you."
Critical Hit Edit
- "Mila judges you!"
- "Repent now!"
- "So be it!"
- "Be saved!"
Final Blow Edit
Defeated Enemy Edit
- "My prayers were answered."
- "I was sent for a reason."
- "The Mother favors me."
- "Poor thing..."
Nearby Ally Defeated Enemy Edit
- "Mila smiles upon you." (critical hit)
Nearby Ally Below Half Health Edit
Summary Screen Edit
- "The Mother is our mightiest shield."
- "In order to aid the injured, she headed towards Rigel."
Echoes: Shadows of ValentiaEdit
The war left Valentia with many wounded, and Silque traveled to the former Rigel to heal all that she could. Her exact path is difficult to retrace, but anecdotes survive across the continent telling of the countless lives she saved.
Silque is illustrated in the trading card game.
- Like many characters from Gaiden, Silque has different hair colors in different mediums: it is blue in Gaiden, green in the manual for Gaiden, pink in the artbook Fire Emblem The Complete, purple in the manga adaptation, and light blue in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.
- Silque's English voice actress also sang the vocals for the English version of the end credits song of Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadow of Valentia: The Heritors of Arcadia.