“Overcoming many hardships, Ike and company finally arrive in the Daein capital of Nevassa. However, much to their dismay, King Ashnard is nowhere to be found. According to intelligence reports, the king is in Crimea's capital of Melior, preparing to wage war against Gallia. In addition, at least half of the Daein army, including its most elite forces, remain unharmed and at his side. The Crimean army is again forced to march. This time, however, the battlefield will be their own homeland. Eagerly awaiting their arrival is a Daein army more powerful than anything they have faced so far. This fact, coupled with Nasir's act of betrayal, has filled Ike with apprehension and disappointment. Yet, it is then, when all hope seems faint, that unexpected good news arrives.”
Solo is Chapter 22 of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
- 1 Tiger and 1 Swordmaster appear in the left room with the chests at the end of turn 3.
- 1 Cat and 1 Sniper appear in the right room with the chests at the end of turn 3.
- 1 Thief appears in the right room with the chests at the end of turn 4. Thief leaves the battlefield if all chests in the right room have been opened.
- 1 Fighter and 1 cat appear at the bottom left at the end of turn 5.
- 2 Sages and 2 Tigers appear at the bottom right at the end of turn 9.
- Clear in 12 turns: 450 (easy), 300 (normal/hard), 150 (maniac)
- For each enemy Priest alive (18 in total, 24 in maniac): 30 (easy), 20 (normal/hard), 10 (maniac)
- Clear bonus: 300 (easy), 200 (normal/hard), - (maniac)
|Sothe||*||Sothe recruited and is alive||-|
- Ashera Staff acquired if no enemy priests are killed (including the named Bishop, Tomenami). Note that the only ways are shoving and/or smiting them out of your way.
The Ashera Staff fully heals all allies and cures all status aliments. Rank:S 3/3