Bound Hero Battle maps are similar to Grand Hero Battle maps in Fire Emblem Heroes, where all the enemies must be defeated without losing any allies to clear a map and Light's Blessings are disabled. Unlike Grand Hero Battle maps, these give out Orbs instead of Heroes as a reward, players earn 2 Orbs by clearing Hard mode, 3 Orbs for Lunatic and 4 Orbs for Infernal.
Bound Hero Battle ListEdit
- The layout of each Bound Hero Battle resembles a chapter in the series:
- Alm and Celica - Zofia Castle (Final map of Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Chapter 1).
- Lilina and Cecilia - The Binding Blade Chapter 16
- Ephraim and Eirika - The Sacred Stones Chapter 16.
- Ninian and Hawkeye - The Binding Blade Chapter 14 and The Blazing Blade Chapter 22E/23H (a combination of both).
- Minerva and Maria - Shadow Dragon Chapter 21.
- Takumi and Hinoka - Fates: Birthright Chapter 13 and Fates: Conquest Chapter 13.
- Amelia and Tana - The Sacred Stones Eirika's Chapter 9 or Ephraim's Chapter 10.
- Raven and Lucius - The Blazing Blade Chapter 16E/17H.
- Male Corrin and Azura - Fates: Revelations Chapter 6.
- Chrom and Lissa - Awakening Chapter 24.
- The music playing in each boss battle from the Bound Hero Battle comes from a previous game in the series:
- Alm and Celica - "The Dauntless Blade" from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.
- Lilina and Cecilia - "Attack!" from Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade/Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (Roy's Theme).
- Ephraim and Eirika/Amelia and Tana - "Attack" from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
- Ninian and Hawkeye/Raven and Lucius - "Strike" from Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
- Minerva and Maria - "Early Initiative" from Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem.
- Takumi and Hinoka/Male Corrin and Azura - "Future You Choose" from Fire Emblem Fates (unlisted).
- Chrom and Lissa - "Training (Galvanized)" from Fire Emblem Awakening.