Bound Hero Battle maps are similar to Grand Hero Battle maps in Fire Emblem Heroes, where all the enemies must be defeated without losing any allies to clear a map and Light's Blessings are disabled. Unlike Grand Hero Battle maps, these give out Orbs instead of Heroes as a reward, players earn 2 Orbs by clearing Hard mode, 3 Orbs for Lunatic and 4 Orbs for Infernal.
Bound Hero Battle ListEdit
- The Layout of each Bound Hero Battle resembles a chapter in the series:
- Alm and Celica - Zofia Castle (Final map of Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Chapter 1)
- Lilina and Cecilia - The Binding Blade Chapter 16
- Ephraim and Eirika - The Sacred Stones Chapter 16
- Ninian and Hawkeye - The Binding Blade Chapter 14 and The Blazing Blade Chapter 22E/23H (a combination of both)
- Minerva and Maria - Shadow Dragon Chapter 21
- Takumi and Hinoka - Fates: Birthright Chapter 13 and Fates: Conquest Chapter 13
- The Music playing in each boss battle from the Bound Hero Battle comes from a previous game in the series:
- Alm and Celica - "The Dauntless Blade" from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.
- Lilina and Cecilia - "Attack!" from Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade/Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (Roy's Theme).
- Ephraim and Eirika - "Attack" from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
- Ninian and Hawkeye - "Strike" from Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
- Minerva and Maria - "Early Initiative" from New Mystery of the Emblem.
- Takumi and Hinoka - "Future You Choose" from Fire Emblem Fates (unlisted).