Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stat Booster is the informal name for items that raise characters' stats (such as Max HP or Strength). However, they cannot increase stats beyond the Stat Caps. In general, they are rare and limited in number. In Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones an unlimited number of them can be bought from Secret Shops, while in Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon a limited number can be purchased. Starting in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, some may be equipped. The internal name for such items and which is also used by many Japanese fans is Doping Items. In Fire Emblem Awakening they can once again be obtained in infinite quantities. However, Merchant Annas only have them randomly and only stock them one at a time.
The items that increase your stats are as follows:
- Angelic Robe (Also known as a Seraph Robe post-The Sacred Stones)
- Power Ring (Also known as Energy Ring or Energy Drop)
- Spirit Dust
- Secret Book
- Goddess Icon (Also known as a Ashera Icon in the Tellius series)
- Dracoshield (Also known as the Dragonshield in The Sacred Stones)
- Boots (Also known as the Leg Ring in Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776, and Swiftsole in The Sacred Stones)
- Body Ring (Also known as the Statue Frag in the Tellius series)
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .