Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
“Hector and his companions defeat Marquess Laus's son, Erik, and seize Laus castle. After the battle they rest in the castle and settle their affairs. They diligently prepare for any possible counterattack. They should have spotted anyone attempting to approach the castle. And yet, somehow they find themselves facing an unforeseen attack...”
Talons Alight is Chapter 15 only for Hector mode Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken.
In this chapter your army is in Laus castle, yet is attacked by a group of Eubans's mercenaries loyal to Laus that are later encountered in the chapter Kinship's Bond. Sealen, a nomad, is the boss of this chapter. Heath briefly appears before the battle and converses with Sealen, reporting that he secured an escape route as Eubans requested. The objective is to defend the throne for 7 turns. Sealen's death does not end the chapter.
- 2 Mage
- 2 Soldier
- 1 Archer
- 1 Knight
- 1 Mercenary
- 1 Nomad
- 1 Thief
- Sealen (Boss)
- 1 Fighter (upper left corner), 1 Mercenary (bottom staircase), 1 Myrmidon (bottom staircase) before your 3rd turn
- 1 Mercenary (bottom staircase), 1 Myrmidon (bottom staircase) before your 4th turn
- 2 Cavalier (east hall) before your 5th turn
- 2 Cavalier (east hall) before your 6th turn
- 2 Cavalier (east hall) before your 7th turn
Items dropped by enemy
- Steel Bow or Longbow (Sealen; whichever is not equipped will be dropped) or in Hard Mode he will drop Dragonshield.
Items that you can steal from enemy
|Talons Alight||Next chapter:|
Noble Lady of Caelin
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .