Talys (タリス Talis in the Japanese version), an ally of Altea, is an island kingdom situated off Akaneia's eastern coast. It is ruled by King Mostyn with his daughter, Princess Shiida. Due to its size, Talys lacks its own order of knights.
Marth spent two years in hiding here after the fall of Altea, training and preparing to take back his kingdom from Doluna. King Mostyn gave Marth and his knights the use of the island's eastern fortress. Marth was able to repay Mostyn's generosity when the Galder Pirates attacked Talys and took the King hostage. Marth's band of fighters left the island after defeating the pirates, accompanied by Shiida.
Notable citizens of TalysEdit
- Mostyn - The first king of Talys.
- Shiida - Mostyn's daughter and the princess of Talys.
- Wrys - A humble curate.
- Ogma - Commander of a group of mercenaries.
- Barst - Mercenary working under Ogma.
- Bord - Mercenary working under Ogma.
- Cord - Mercenary working under Ogma.
- Castor - A Hunter who is friends with Shiida.
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .