“The hulking husk of a massive city once rich in magical power. It slumbers still, buried under centuries of sand from the Mamorthod Desert.”
—Description in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.
Thabes Labyrinth is the final dungeon in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. Located in the Mamorthod Desert in Archanea, it has multiple floors with slabs that share a piece of the tale of a nefarious mage named Forneus, as well as housing the being he created. It may be related to the Tower of Thabes.
- This is the Thabes Labyrinth. Let none set foot within its cursed halls.
- In Thabes lived an alchemist named Forneus, much praised for his genius.
In time, he would be feared by all.
- Two matters consumed Forneus, and he spent his life in their pursuit.
- The first was how to wake the dead and control them as his army.
- The second was the creation of a singular, perfect being.
- We senators sent forth messengers to Forneus. None returned.
- Next, the Council dispatched soldiers. Still none returned.
- Thus, the Council chose to seal Forneus's workshop with him inside it.
- The seal they used was made to last until the city crumbled to sand.
- Here lies sealed the workshop of the demon alchemist Forneus.
- A critical component in the death mask is a particular shelled insect.
- I have come to call these marvels of nature thanatophages.
- Placed on a cadaver, thanatophages set down roots and assert control.
- At last, blood from a divine dragon! Its power is terrifying. Beautiful.
- The Senate has granted me all I need to craft life anew. I've succeeded.
- At first, it was a tiny thing. But on day 80, I gave it my blood. It grew.
- Its voice echoes in my head. Dark thoughts. Violent th-
- After defeating the creation, a sigil appears showing the Brand of the Exalt.
- It is unknown if the seal locking the lower half of the Labyrinth is related to the Shield of Seals, despite its resemblance.
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .