A mountain cave on the outskirts of Ostia. Here, a sacred weapon lies waiting, the seal guarding it broken. However, to retrieve the weapon, one must pass a trial. A long, seemingly uncrossable distance... Eliwood must overcome the challenge with the help of his friends. Eliwood's true strength will soon be sorely tested.
The Berserker is the 30th chapter in Hector's story in Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken. This chapter takes the place of Valorous Roland in Eliwood's story. This chapter takes place in a cave with toxic fumes that come out of the walls. The spirit of the berserker Durban, and his axe, Armads, are located in this cave. The boss of this level is the Hero Kaim, who is guarding the axe.
- Note that you cannot bring Merlinus to this chapter.
- This is the only chapter where you can get another Wolf Beil
- In the upper-right hand corner of the map there are two squares that are located with wall terrain, and look like wall terrain, but are in fact floor terrain.
- If Nils is used in this chapter, he cannot use any of the specialty dances/songs that increase stats, though he can use them later.
Dropped by enemyEdit
(note that if the Thieves get these items first, you can get their contents by killing the thieves. This may be advisable in the case of the Elixir as it is in the path of one of the poison jets)
- Wolf Beil (upper-right hand corner)
- Pure Water (bottom of the screen central)
- Elixir (lower-left side)
Cog of Destiny
|The Berserker||Next chapter:|
Sands of Time