Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
“After Roy captured Aquleia, other Etrurian powers gradually began to change their views and express their discontent for the Revolutionaries. Driven away from their palace, Roartz and Arcard fled to Sacae, which was still under Bern's control. The vast Sacae plains lay in the center of the continent. Before Bern invaded, Sacae was inhabited by various nomadic clans. The Etrurian army joined the Lycia Alliance Army to form a joint Etruria-Lycia Union Army. The decision was to head for Sacae to get rid of the remaining Revolutionaries, and also attack Bern, who was behind them. Thinking that some Etrurian knights would not approve of being seen as serving under the Lycia Alliance Army, Roy officially named the new Union the "Etrurian Army" and became its commander. Roy led the division responsible for entering Sacae. The Sacaean people were wary of outsiders in the first place, but even worse, Brunya, another of the Three Dragon Lords, had gotten the largest clan in Sacae, the Djute, under submission. The warriors of the Djute clan and Brunya's elite troops stood in front of Roy as he set foot on Sacaean soil.”
The Bishop's Teachings (司祭の教え Shisai no oshie) is Chapter 17B of Fire Emblem: Binding Blade if you take the Sacaen route (which happens if by the end of Chapter 16, the experience points gained by Sue and Sin were more than or equal to that of Shanna and Thite).
- Villages: The south-western village has Tiena's Staff, the other has Eclipse
- There are two Ballista
- There are a couple Magic Units with long range attacks
- There is an Arena
- This is a Fog of War map
- The east village is destroyed quite early, so if you want the Eclipse within it you will probably need to send a flying unit to retrieve it
- Turn 3 : 1 Thief from north fort
- Turn 6 : 1 Cavalier from northwest fort, 1 Cavalier from east fort
- Turn 7 : 1 Cavalier from northwest fort, 1 Cavalier from east fort
- Turn 8 : 1 Thief from north fort, 1 Cavalier from northwest fort, 1 Cavalier from east fort
- Turn 9 : 1 Thief from north fort, 1 Cavalier from northwest fort, 1 Cavalier from east fort
- Turn 13: 2 Nomads from the north forts
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .
Retaking the Capital or The Pinnacle of Light
|The Bishop's Teachings||Next chapter:|
The Law of Sacae