“Although it's not large enough to be called a fortress, it's still quite the stronghold, and makes excellent use of the terrain. It's true that you can't move well in this forest, and if you get close, you will be targeted by their ballistae and catapults. This will be a tough fight...”
—Eugen in conversation with Runan about Baldo fortress.
The Black Forest is map 18 in TearRing Saga: Utna Heroes Saga.
- Barbaross (General) w/ Sol Sword
- Mahoba (Dark Priest) w/ Harpy Staff
- 1 Mage w/ Blizzard
- 2 Wood Shooters (1 Arbalest, 1 Gatling Bow)
- 1 Bishop w/ Far-Healing Staff
- 2 Armor Knights (1 Steel Blade, 1 Armorslayer)
- 1 Arrow Knight w/ Repeater Bow
- 1 Ballista w/ Quick Rain
- 4 Bow Knights (Iron Bow, Steel Bow, Longbow, Arbalest)
- 1 Commando Knight w/ Sword Breaker
- 2 Dark Priests (1 Ogre Staff, 1 Zombie Staff)
- 2 Stonehenges w/ Stonehoist
If Runan's army defeats Barbaross or he is still alive by turn 30, he will then detonate himself along with the fortress.