Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
“Roy headed towards the ruins in Sacae, after the Divine Weapon. However, the remaining forces of the Djute clan were waiting for Roy in the ruins...”
The Bow of the Winds (疾風の弓 Shippū no Yumi lit. The Bow of Gales) is Chapter 20Bx of Fire Emblem: Binding Blade if you take the Sacaen route (which happens if by the end of Chapter 16, the experience points gained by Sue and Sin were more than or equal to that of Shanna and Thite).
Though this chapter appears to have multiple thrones, it will only truly end once you seize the right one.
By completing this chapter, you will receive the legendary bow Murgleis.
The Reinforcements in this level each arrive from the throne you seize (if it is a fake throne)
- 2 Myrmidons, 2 Nomads, 2 Shamans from west top throne
- 2 Myrmidons, 2 Nomads, 1 Shaman from west lower throne
- 2 Myrmidons, 2 Nomads, 2 Shamans from south left throne
- 2 Myrmidons, 2 Nomads, 2 Shamans from south right throne
- 2 Myrmidons, 2 Nomads, 2 Shamans from east lower throne
- 2 Myrmidons, 2 Nomads, 2 Shamans from east top throne
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .
The Silver Wolf
|The Bow of the Winds||Next chapter:|
The Sword of Seals