Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Script Transcription done by FEPlanet
Part 1 Chapter 2: The DispossessedEdit
Before battle (Daein countryside)Edit
- Nolan: Just a quick half-mark, and we'll be in Kisca. I'd like to stock up there, but...
- Sothe: Begnion will be on the lookout for us. Let's steer clear of towns for now, unless we want more trouble.
- Edward: Don't tell me... This means another night sleeping on the cold ground with nothing but bugs to keep us warm!
- Micaiah: Oh, Edward, it's not that bad! The forest is so beautiful and serene. I'd almost rather be out here. Right, Yune?
(Laura comes running)
- Laura: Um...excuse me. Are you people heading to town by any chance? Our abbot is ill. He needs medicine, but Begnion soldiers are hoarding our provisions in the manor house.
- Micaiah: The Dawn Brigade, at your service! I'm sure we can help you and your abbot.
Before Battle (Manor)Edit
- Micaiah: Sothe, do you know the layout of the manor?
- Sothe: I was here years ago. As I remember, there's a large armory tucked deep inside the building. And if I understand correctly, Begnion soldiers guard valuables they've stolen—from rare objects to necessary supplies—in that armory.
- Micaiah: Then the medicine will be there, too.
- Laura: Are you sure you don't mind?
- Sothe: Of course not! Danger is part of our work. Leave everything to us!
- Micaiah: Your abbot will have his medicine.
- Laura: Oh, thank you so much! Good luck!
Turn 1 of Enemy PhaseEdit
- Zaitan: Intruders, you say?! What with a full battalion stationed here? The gall! And the intrigue! Now, listen up, my men, catch 'em midstream and filet 'em like fish!
Turn 2 of Player PhaseEdit
- Sothe: That takes care of the locks. Now, I just have to figure out how to get everybody safely up here.
Turn 3 of Player PhaseEdit
- Begnion Soldier 1: Hey, you! How did you get in here?!
- Sothe: We are the Dawn Brigade. We go where we please. We're here to reclaim what you've stolen from the people of Daein.
Turn 4 of Player PhaseEdit
- Begnion Soldier 1: Sir! There are burglars on the loose! Several young men and women have broken into the manor house!
- Jarod: Did you say women? What... What color is their hair?
- Begnion Soldier 1: There are two girls. One has bizarre silver-colored hair, and the other--
- Jarod: The Silver-Haired Maiden! Hm, very well. I want all soldiers on hand. Capture the girl...alive. Do what you will with the others, but bring me that girl! Understand!?
- Begnion Soldier 1: Sir, yes, sir!
- Laura: At last... Glory be! The abbot will have his medicine. Wait for me here. I'll return soon.
After battle (Forest 1)Edit
- Sothe: Well done, everybody! Are we all present and accounted for?
- Micaiah: Wait! Laura's missing! She was just with me.
- Sothe: Let's split up and search for her. Micaiah, you come with me.
- Micaiah: ...Hm, the forest is huge. We can cover more ground if we search individually.
- Sothe: But...
- Micaiah: Let's rendezvous at Kunu Swamp in three marks' time.
After battle (Forest 2)Edit
- Micaiah: Somebody's nearby...
- ???: You sensed me, did you?
- Micaiah: Where is Laura?
- Jarod: And you saw through my ruse. You're as clever as they say, my dear. You even came alone. How brave of you. Was that to give your friends a chance to escape? What a thoughtful little thing you are.
- Laura: Mi-Micaiah! Don't come any closer!
- Micaiah: Laura! Let her go! She isn't one of us...
- Jarod: Now, you know I can't do that. She's a valuable hostage, just like you!
- Micaiah: No! Yune, fly away!
- Jarod: Argh, dratted bird! Yes, get that mangy flying bag of bones out of here before I squash it like a fly! Tch. How annoying.
- Jarod: Enough of this! Back to the castle. As long as we have these two, the others don't matter.
- Alder: Sir. All hands, withdraw!
- Micaiah: I've got a bad feeling about this...