Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
“One thing could always be said about Galder Harbor, the mainland port nearest Talys: it never had much in the way of riches, but neither did it have much trouble. All that changed when a pirate crew fell upon the town and made it their hideout. Here, in Galder, history records Marth's first steps toward freeing his homeland.”
The Pirates of Galder is Chapter 2 of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. This is the first chapter where you can recruit enemies (Darros and Castor).
There are no reinforcements.
- Darros - A pirate wanting to start a new life, a solid unit that can become a very nice Berserker if he survives. Usage varies with player opinion since any of the 3 fighters you receive in this level can be promoted and then reclassed to Berserkers, and Darros ends up with very low speed at the end, unlike the fighters you get at the start of the chapter.
- Castor - A hunter who has resorted to working for pirates to buy medicine for his mother. He can be a great Horseman when promoted., although his health isn't that great.
- Ogma - a powerful Mercenary that joins you at the beginning of this chapter. Usage varies on which you find better, Ogma or Caesar. It appear that Ogma has more power but less defense than Caesar.
- Bord, Barst, and Cord - Average Fighters but some of the only ones you can get in the game. Usage varies on which weapons you prefer (in this level) since they all have different sets of weapons. Barst starts out as the best but has the worst growth rates, so avoid using him. Cord surprisingly has magic growth rates and good potential for a mage, since his strength and hp rates are too low to be of much use.
- You can get a Steel Sword (dropped by the boss), and collect 5000 gold.
- TIP: Watch out, a hunter named Castor and a pirate named Darros can be recruited! Try not to kill them. Move Marth into Darros' range, and Darros will talk to him and join you. Talk to Castor with Shiida and he will join you. Be sure to keep Shiida out of range of the enemy Hunters. One thing to mention is that if Shiida gets in Castor's range before recruiting him, Castor can attack her, and probably kill her as well.