Zofia's Call (Zofia's Call in the Japanese version) is Act 1 of Fire Emblem Gaiden and its remake, Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. The chapter's overall goal is to reach Zofia Castle while fighting through Bandits and Knights, while also joining the resistance force against Desaix at the Resistance HQ, and slay Desaix. It begins at Ram Village and ends at Zofia Castle. This is also the first chapter in which the player is introduced to monsters, such as Revenants and Bonewalkers, found in the Resistance HQ.
- Alm - Automatically from the Start
- Lukas - Talk at Ram Village (need to progress)
- Gray - Talk at Ram Village (need to progress)
- Kliff - Talk at Ram Village
- Faye (Echoes only); Talk at Ram Village
- Tobin - Talk at Ram Village
- Silque - Go to the Thieves' Shrine
- Clair - Rescue her and talk at inside of the Southern Fortress
- Clive - Talk at Liberation Army's HQ (if Clair is rescued)
- Forsyth - Talk at Liberation Army's HQ (if Clair is rescued)
- Python - Talk at Liberation Army's HQ (if Clive is recruited and Clair is rescued)
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .