Zofia's Call ("To Zofia!" in the Japanese version) is Act 1 of Fire Emblem Gaiden and its remake, Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. The act's overall goal is to reach Zofia Castle while fighting against brigands and the Zofian army, and also joining the Deliverance, a resistance group opposing the tyrannical rule of Desaix. The player must also do battle with Terrors, undead monsters first encountered inside the Deliverance Hideout that will be frequent opponents for the duration of the game.
- Alm - Automatically from the Start
- Lukas - Talk at Ram Village (required)
- Gray - Talk at Ram Village (required)
- Tobin - Talk at Ram Village (required in Echoes)
- Kliff - Talk at Ram Village
- Faye - (Echoes only) Talk at Ram Village
- Silque - Rescue her from the Thieves' Shrine
- Clair - Rescue her from the Southern Outpost (required in Echoes)
- Clive - Talk at the Deliverance Hideout (only if Clair is rescued in Gaiden, required in Echoes)
- Forsyth - Talk at the Deliverance Hideout (only if Clair is rescued in Gaiden)
- Python - Talk at the Deliverance Hideout after recruiting Clive
Most of the early battles during the chapter are pretty simple. The first fight that can really pose trouble is in Ram Valley - mainly due to Leather Shield wielding Mercenary. As such it's a good idea to promote at least one of the villagers to a Mage to bypass the mercenary's high defense.
The Southern Outpost introduces indoor battles, which are usually reliant on RNG thanks to +20 evasion given by indoor Tile terrain. Combined with generally sturdy Soldiers as well as a Steel Bow using Archer who very much enjoys spending most of his time on a healing tile, this battle promises to be a long (if not too difficult) one.
The battle at Zofia Castle has 2 bosses - a Baron Desaix who not only is much more powerful than anything else up to that poins, he also carries a Dracoshield around, making doing any meaningful damage to him all but impossible without some serious grinding. Thankfully actually defeating Desaix is not necessary - he decides to retreat once the other boss - an old friend named Slayde is defeated, which is much easier.
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .