Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tohru Narihiro (Japanese: 成広通 Narihiro Tōru; sometimes rendered as Thoru or Toru) is a Japanese video game producer and hardware developer, the founder of Intelligent Systems, and a principal figure in the development of the Fire Emblem series. He has been involved in the series since its first release, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, and has served as the producer of every game in the series since the first title. Along with Yuka Tsujiyoko, he is one of only two people to be credited as working on every Fire Emblem game. During the development of Fire Emblem: Binding Blade he worked as a director of the project.
Fire Emblem Related Credits Edit
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light - Thanks
- Fire Emblem Gaiden - Thanks
- Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Chief Programmer
- Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - Chief Programmer
- Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 - Chief Programmer
- Fire Emblem: Binding Blade - Director
- Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken - Producer
- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - Producer
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - Producer
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Producer
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - Producer
- Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem - Producer
- Fire Emblem Awakening - Producer