From Chapter 9 onward, the Tower of Valni is a place where the player can train characters in order to make them of a higher level, as it is filled with monsters. Beating the Tower of Valni in the Creature Campaign unlocks characters that were either bosses or NPC's in the main campaign.
- (Defeat 200 or more enemies in the same Tower run)
Each floor contains various monsters and other items. As you progress through the chapter, more floors are unlocked for you, meaning more profit on the trip.
- Units: Tarvos, Bael, Mauthe Doog, Revenants, Bonewalkers
- Boss: Maelduin (equipped with a Tomahawk)
- Chests: None
- Reinforcements: Tarvos (always two) Bael, Mauthe Doog (the Bael and Mauthe Doog may not appear, and instead 2 more Tarvos take their place)
- Units: Bael, Tarvos, Bonewalker, Revenants, Entombed, Mauthe Doog
- Boss: Elder Bael
- Chests: One with 3,000 coins. It is located in the top center of the map.
- Units: Bael, Bonewalker, Tarvos, Entombed, Mauthe Doog
- Boss: Gwyllgi
- Chests: None
- Note: Forces begin split; five at the bottom and three in the middle, separated by two long corridors on the sides.
- Units: Revenants, Bonewalkers, Entombed
- Boss: 2 Entombed
- Chests: In the rooms opposite the bosses; top left contains Killer weapons or Red/Blue gem, and the bottom right contains Shine, Thunder, Luna, Recover or a Red Gem.
- Reinforcements: Bonewalkers, Revenants, coming from the stairs in front of the bosses, starting turn 1 for five turns.
- Note: The two bosses drop a Chest Key.
- Units: Revenants/Entombed, Bonewalker, Wight
- Boss: Wight (equipped with a Brave sword)
- Chests: Four; one in the bottom left; holding a staff (from the selection of Restore, Physic, Silence, Fortify) and three lined up on the top edge; from left to right, it holds B or C rank tomes (Nosferatu for Dark), Steel (plus Steel Blade) and Brave weapons, or 5000 gold.
- Note: The Bonewalker near the top right corner has a Chest Key. One of the Wights will always drop a Steel Lance. The Revenant/Entombed near the top three chests will never move from its spot. After the end of your turn, Bonewalkers will begin to attack the walls (the one top of your starting position, three west the one a little above the third wall). A Longbow will be very useful on this floor.
- Units: Revenants, Entombed, Bonewalker, Wight, Bael, Elder Bael, Mauthe Doog, Gwyllgi, Mogall, Arch Mogall, Gargoyle, Tarvos
- Boss: Deathgoyle (equipped with a Javelin)
- Chests: None
- Reinforcements: Two Gargoyles per platform for the first three platforms, enters from the fireplace-looking wall. They will spawn only when you are at cross the bridge to the forth platform. The next group spawns at the second-fireplace looking wall when you cross the fifth platform, and the last one spawns when you cross the bridge to the boss.
- Note: All the units that are accessible to you must be killed in order to reach the next group. Promoted enemies do not move from their spot.
- Units: Wight, Cyclops, Gorgon
- Boss: Cyclops (equipped with a random axe and promotional/stat item)
- Chest: One that always has a Blue Gem.
- Note: After turn 3, a bolt of light will speed past either the far left or right stairs. Any unit caught will be dealt with 10 damage. The bolt of light rotates each turn. (left to right, right to left and so on)