Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Transformation gauge (sometimes referred to as the Transformation meter) is a way to keep track of when Laguz can enter their transformed states and when they will enter their untransformed states, if they are transformed. When it is full, they can transform into their animal forms and when it is empty, they will be forced to revert to their human forms.
In Path of RadianceEdit
In Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, the capacity of the transformation gauge is 20. In human form, this increases by 4 each turn naturally, and engaging in combat adds 2 to the gauge. In animal form, it decreases by 3 each turn naturally, and engaging in combat reduces it by 1. Different laguz characters start out with different values of this gauge:
- Reyson: 0
In Radiant DawnEdit
In Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, the capacity of the transformation gauge is 30. All laguz start out with the gauge at zero, but the rate at which the gauge increases and decreases varies by laguz tribe, and occasionally by character.
For each numerical value below, the first positive value is how much the gauge increases in human form, while the second negative value is how much the gauge decreases in animal form.
- Cats: +10/-5 per turn, +15/-4 per round of combat
- Tigers: +8/-4 per turn, +15/-3 per round of combat
- Wolves: +6/-4 per turn, +10/-3 per round of combat
- Lions: +5/-3 per turn, +10/-2 per round of combat
- Ravens: +6/-4 per turn, +10/-3 per round of combat
- Hawks: +8/-4 per turn, +15/-3 per round of combat
- Reyson: +4/-5 per turn, +10/-6 per round of combat
- Rafiel: +3/-5 per turn, +6/-8 per round of combat
- Leanne: +3/-5 per turn, +8/-8 per round of combat
- Ena/Gareth: +5/-2 per turn, +6/-1 per round of combat
- Nasir: +4/-2 per turn, +5/-1 per round of combat
- Kurthnaga: +5/-2 per turn, +6/-1 per round of combat
Items/skills that affect the transformation gaugeEdit