|This Article needs an Image!|
|This article is in need of an image(s). Remove this template when an image(s) have been added. If you are unsure whether or not an image is appropriate, please discuss it on the Talk Page.|
“No man can stop fate... Death will always have its due, but perhaps it will accept a few substitutions. Come, my dear Minerva. Join me on one final flight...”
—Gerome to Cherche
Twin Wyverns (Sky Riding Wyverns in the Japanese version) is Paralogue 11 of Fire Emblem: Awakening and Gerome's paralogue. Gerome must be spoken to by Chrom or Cherche and must survive the chapter to be recruited.
If the NPCs survive, Chrom will be gifted these items:
Unlock and AccessEdit
This Paralogue is unlocked when Cherche achieves an S-support rank with another character and Chapter 13 has been completed. However it cannot be accessed after a story chapter until the player completes Chapter 17.
If the above hasn't been achieved, after Chapter 14 only Owain's paralogue is needed to access this map.
- Cherche: "Wait. You're not one of the villagers.
- Gerome: "No. ...I am Gerome. A traveler."
- Cherche: "And a fellow wyvern rider, I see. This is a piece of good news! We fight to keep these villagers alive. Will you aid us?"
- Gerome: "Why? No man can stop fate."
- Cherche: "These people will be killed by spears, traveller. Not fate."
- Gerome: "Heh. Spoken like one who has yet to witness fate's implacable cruelty."
- Cherche: "So you do nothing, then, save wandering the land in the fog of cowardice? And your wyvern? Has she seen enough? Does she also yearn to surrender?"
- Gerome: "......You would know better than I.
- Cherche: "What does that mean?"
- Gerome: "Nothing. I'll fight if you wish it. Death will always have its due, but perhaps it will accept a few substitutions. Come, my dear Minerva. Join me on one final flight..."
- Chrom: "Are you with the villagers? Who are you?"
- Gerome: "...I am Gerome. A traveler."
- Chrom: "These people are in desperate straits. Will you help us?"
- Gerome: "It is not for me to interfere in such matters. Death will always have its due."
- Chrom: "You would leave innocents to die and lay the blame on fate?"
- Gerome: "I've seen too much of fate's cruel work to doubt it."
- Chrom: "So you would surrender rather than struggle against such cruelty... I cannot understand such thinking. A bleak past doesn't justify condemning the future to bleakness as well. Nonetheless, I cannot force your hand. Join us if you will."
- Gerome: "What does he know of bleak futures? It is a fool who breaks himself against fate's tide. That said, I suppose I'm as big a fool as any... *sigh* Very well, then. Come, my dear Minerva. Join me on one final flight..."
Of Sacred Blood or Ambivalence
|Twin Wyverns||Next chapter:|
Disowned by Time or Flames on the Blue