“Odin reunites with his daughter, Ophelia, while visiting a village that is well known for quality tomes. Enemies suddenly attack, planning to steal a rare tome.”
Ultimate Power (究極最強の魔書 Kyūkyoku Saikyō no Masho lit. The Ultimate, Strongest, Demon Book in the Japanese Version) is Paralogue 20 of Fire Emblem Fates.
The script for this chapter can be found here.
This Paralouge is one of the more useful Paralouges in Conquest, as it is one of the very few ways to obtain the Horse Spirit and Calamity Gate. The Horse Spirit provides massive buffs that can make a difference in winning or losing, and the Calamity Gate is extremely useful in Chapter 17 and Chapter 25. A free Spirit Dust and Lighting tome can also be obtained in this Paralouge.
In this chapter, Senno and the Outlaws/Adventurers (based on your chapter progression) will attempt to reach the visitable houses. If they do, they will raid it and the items they have will be lost. Players should try to focus on the Horse Spirit and Calamaity Gate housing villages first; Lighting and Spirit Dust can be bought in your shops.
There is a wide amount of enemies in this Paralouge, with an equal mix of both Hoshidan and Nohrian enemies. Try to reach the houses before the bandits do; ensure your unit(s) are strong enough to reach there and hold their ground at the same time. Enemy reinforcements will appear as the turns progress; the initial two reinforcements appear from the south/north walls respectively. These are two-layered walls that have 30 hitpoints each.
- Horse Spirit (Bottom-left village)
- Lightning (Bottom-right village)
- Spirit Dust (Top-right village)
- Calamity Gate (Top-left village)
- Missiletainn (End of Chapter)
- On turn 2, two Spear Masters, an Adventurer and a Mechanist will appear from the south.
- On turn 4, two Heros, an Adventurer and Mechanist will appear from the north.
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .
|Ultimate Power||Next chapter:|