Fandom

Fire Emblem Wiki

Comments0

Just the best two characters

Fargo294 August 10, 2012 User blog:Fargo294

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Wolf and Sedgar are the best characters in the series. Why? Obviously because of their massively broken stat growths. However due to them being pre-promoted they might not be able to max out their stats, though they still will make great units. Wolf is more strength oriented with 100% str growth, meaning that he will always get a str boost. Now class changing him to a Warrior or Berserker would be a good idea, because he would always get +2 HP and have a 20% chance of getting +2 str. Sedgar, however is more defense orientated with 80% def growth and a high skill as well. Class changing him to a General is recommended by me because his defense will always increase if you do. These guys can make valuable assets, but may be outshone by other units since they are pre-promotes, but they should definitely not be ignored.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki