- Blogs are now available
- The userpage now includes a user masthead which makes navigation easier aswel as adds a couple new functions
- The Spanish Fire Emblem Wiki now has 50 articles
- Some pages for TearRing Saga have been added
- The FE4 navigation template has been created and added to the appropriate pages by Otherarrow
- The .ogg handler extension has been added, so sound files can be uploaded to the wiki (for samples of game music/character themes and such). It's just a matter of getting a file converter to put the files into .ogg format and then we should see them appearing (thanks to Aveyn Knight for ripping the first set of files off the Fire Emblem World site)
- I've nominated the wiki for featured wiki on gaming.wikia. Please vote here!
As of about an hour ago, blogs are now active across wikia. This is a blog. Anyone can now edit their blog by going to their userpage and clicking on blog.
If you see any bugs or have any suggestions go to [www.wikia.com central wikia] and find somewhere to post whatever your saying there.
Blogs are not an exuse to flame or insult other users, admins (me and Otherarrow) can still edit/delete other peoples blogs, so keep foul language to a minimum and don't go around insulting other users.
For now there is no category structure for blogs, but this may change in the future. If it does we'll be sure to announce it to anybody who uses this feature.Blog posts will automatically be categorized.
P.S only registered users can have blogs, no IPs
--Semaj…Read more >