Valm (ヴァルム, Varumu, Warm in the Japanese version) is the continent west of Ylisse in Fire Emblem: Awakening. Its Emperor is Walhart. Its citizens worship the Divine Dragons and revere Tiki. It is the future version of Valentia, founded by the unification of the Rigel and Zofia, the Northern and Southern Kingdoms, respectively, following the events of Fire Emblem Gaiden, and named after Alm, the first king of the united empire.
Eventually, the Valmese Empire saw rise to conflict and split into several nations. In recent years, Walhart united the empire once again so that he could prevent the resurrection of Grima. Walhart is referred to as the second coming of Valm's first king, but Virion reckons that he lacks love, due in part to not having a compassionate queen like Celica by his side, as the first king once did.
Chon'sin was a small nation in Valm ruled by Yen'fay prior to being conquered. The Chonsinese army was then wholly integrated into the larger Valmese Imperial Army, with Yen'fay as the head of his "division".
Known people from ValmEdit
- Walhart- the emperor of Valm who is known as the Conqueror
- Virion- former duke of Rosanne
- Cherche- a former vassal of the House of Virion
- Yen'fay- the former king of Chon'sin and the older brother of Say'ri
- Say'ri- former princess of Chon'sin and the younger sister of Yen'fey
- Lon'qu (birthplace)
- Cervantes- one of Walhart's generals
- Excellus- Walhart's tactician
- Nelson- former Valmese general who started his own ruffian gang to take the stolen items in Paralogue 10