Valm (ヴァルム Varumu, Warm in the Japanese version) is a continent located west of Ylisse in Fire Emblem Awakening. Its Emperor is Walhart. Its citizens worship the Divine Dragons and revere Tiki as "The Voice of the Divine Dragon". It is the future version of Valentia, founded by the unification of the Rigel and Zofia following the events of Fire Emblem Gaiden, and renamed after Alm, the first king of the united empire.
Eventually, the Valmese Empire saw rise to conflict and split into several nations. In recent years, Walhart united the empire once again so that he could prevent the resurrection of Grima. Walhart is referred to as the second coming of Valm's first king, but Virion reckons that he lacks love, due in part to not having a compassionate queen like Celica by his side, as the first king once did.
Chon'sin was a small nation in Valm ruled by a dynast, Yen'fay, prior to being conquered. The Chon'sinese army was then wholly integrated into the larger Valmese Imperial Army, with Yen'fay as the head of his "division".
Valm was a very small country (pitifully small, according to Virion) that was remembered only because the continent shared the name. Its ruler became Walhart, the Conqueror, who then unified the continent for the purpose of destroying Grima.
Known people from ValmEdit
- Walhart - The emperor of Valm, known as the Conqueror
- Excellus- Walhart's tactician
- Cervantes - One of Walhart's generals
- Pheros - One of Walhart's generals
- Farber - General of Valm who pursues Say'ri to Valm Harbor
- Ignatius - General of one of Walhart's fleets
- Dalton - A bigoted Valmese general who invades Ferox
- Nelson - Former Valmese general who started his own ruffian gang to take the stolen items in Paralogue 10
- Virion - Former duke of Rosanne
- Cherche - A former vassal of the House of Virion
- Yen'fay - The former dynast of Chon'sin and the older brother of Say'ri
- Say'ri - Former princess of Chon'sin and the younger sister of Yen'fay
- Lon'qu - A Myrmidon born in Chon'sin; fled to Ferox after Ke'ri's death
- Ke'ri - Lon'qu's childhood friend