Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vengeance (復讐, Fukushū, Taglione in the Italian version, Venganza in the Spanish version) is an attacking Skill in both Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates. It's learned by Sorcerers at level 5.
|Effect(s)||Add half accrued damage to attacks.|
|Notes||Learned by Sorcerers at level 5.|
Vengeance increases the overall damage of the user as they take more and more damage over time. For every 2 hitpoints lost in battle, Vengeance will increase the user's attack by 1 (factoring in normal attack values) upon activation.
Assuming that the user has the following hitpoints, Vengenance can boost the user's attack by the following amount:
- 80 (base maximum): +39 damage upon activation
- 85 (HP+5 or HP Tonic): +42 damage upon activation
- 90 (HP+5 and HP Tonic): +44 damage upon activation
Note that this only applies in Awakening as all units have a max HP cap of 80. In Fates, the damage will vary anywhere from +22 to +39 due to the varied health values on each class.
- There is an axe in Awakening with the same name that has this skill imbued in it.
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .