Vengeance (復讐, Fukushū, Taglione in the Italian version, Venganza in the Spanish version) is an attacking Skill in both Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates. It is learned by Sorcerers at level 5.
|Vengeance|| (Skill*2)% (Awakening)
|Effects||Add half accrued damage to attacks.|
|Notes||Learned by Sorcerers at level 5.|
Vengeance increases the overall damage of the user as they take more and more damage over time. For every 2 hitpoints lost in battle, Vengeance will increase the user's attack by 1 (factoring in normal attack values) upon activation.
Assuming that the user has the following hitpoints, Vengeance can boost the user's attack by the following amount:
- 80 (base maximum): +39 damage upon activation
- 85 (HP+5 or HP Tonic): +42 damage upon activation
- 90 (HP+5 and HP Tonic): +44 damage upon activation
Note that this only applies in Awakening as all units have a max HP cap of 80. In Fates, the damage will vary anywhere from +22 to +39 due to the varied health values on each class.
- There is an axe in Awakening with the same name that has this skill imbued in it.
- In Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, the skill is renamed as "Vendetta".