Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ogier: What are you doing, Wendy?
- Wendy: I'm practicing my walking.
- Ogier: Walking? Why?
- Wendy: For an Armor Knight, it's tough to get back up if you fall to the ground. You have to build strong legs to make sure that you will never fall.
- Ogier: I see.
- Wendy: The basics are everything, Ogier.
- Ogier: Ha! Ha!
- Wendy: Ogier, are you doing practice swings with your sword?
- Ogier: Yes. I can't be losing to you, so I thought I'd retrain myself from the basics as well.
- Wendy: I see. But, I won't lose to you, either.
- Ogier: I suppose we've got a little competition going, then.
- Ogier: How are you doing, Wendy?
- Wendy: I'm doing well, of course. I can't be complaining if I want to be a strong Armor Knight.
- Ogier: Yes, me too. If I want to be a powerful mercenary...
- Wendy: ...Ogier, thank you.
- Ogier: Wh-What?
- Wendy: I've been able to keep trying because I'm competing with you. If I didn't have you with me, I probably would have given up, saying, 'It wouldn't have been possible for a girl like me, anyway.'
- Ogier: ...I feel the same way. I've been able to come this far thanks to you. We're even.
- Wendy: Yes. But I still won't allow myself to lose to you.
- Ogier: I'll throw those words right back at you, Wendy.
- Wendy: Bors?
- Bors: O-Oh! Hello, Wendy. What a, uh, coincidence!
- Wendy: It is good to see that you are well. Did you need something, brother?
- Bors: No... I didn't. I was just walking around, and I ran into you, yes.
- Wendy: I...see.
- Bors: Are you hurt? Is your armor too heavy?
- Wendy: No, I am fine, brother. Well, I must be off...
- Bors: You're going already? You could rest a while longer...
- Wendy: Thank you for your consideration, but I really must be off. The battle is starting.
- Bors: Y-Yes, of course... Of course you should.
- Wendy: ...Bors?
- Bors: Oh, Wendy... Just running in to you like this... Pure coincidence, yes...
- Wendy: Is something...wrong?
- Bors: Ah, no no, nothing. Well, since we've met again like this, why don't we stop and talk a little? Well, are you hurt? Is your armor not too heavy?
- Wendy: No, I'm fine. Thanks for your consideration.
- Bors: Are you taking care of your spear and your helmet well?
- Wendy: Yes.
- Bors: Are you eating properly? Do you have any worries that you want to talk about?
- Wendy: I'm fine.
- Bors: Have you made a lot of friends? Any boyfriends...
- Wendy: Bors...
- Bors: Whoa, W-Wendy! We certainly meet a lot...
- Wendy: Yes, brother. Did you need something?
- Bors: No, nothing. Just...
- Wendy: Bors...
- Bors: Hm?
- Wendy: I am really grateful for your consideration all the time. But I am a knight of Ostia. I'm training myself so I can once become like you.
- Bors: ......
- Wendy: If I want to become strong, I can't be depending on you all the time. I'm going to be fine, really, so please don't worry... I must be off. ...I'm really grateful for you, brother.
- Wendy leaves*
- Bors: ...... ...I see... She's grown so much. I suppose I was the one being childish... Wendy, I wish you luck.
- Wendy: Sir Astore.
- Astore: Hm? Oh... You're Bors' younger sister.
- Wendy: What are you doing back here? With your light gear, you should be far ahead of us.
- Astore: Uh... Sorry. Your legs and back don't really work the way you want them to when you're my age...
- Wendy: ...Sir Astore, just how old are you?
- Astore: Whoo, scary... You're even more serious than your brother. And you're even built like him. What a shame for a girl of your age to be so f-
- Wendy: I'm not fat! This is my armor!
- Astore: O-Okay, okay. Just calm down...
- Wendy: A-Anyway... Try to learn from my brother a little more!
- Wendy: Sir Astore!
- Astore: Hey, Wendy. How are you doing?
- Wendy: ...Sir Astore... What are you doing relaxing here like this... This is a battlefield! Please be more serious!
- Astore: Well, there's no point in getting too fired up for nothing. Come on, let's take it easy.
- Wendy: ...... You won't get away today. I'll drag you along if I have to!
- Astore: Whoa... Hey, wait a minute...
- Astore loses his balance*
- Wendy: S-Sir Astore... That wound...
- Astore: Oh... Don't worry about it. It's just an old scar. I can't do much with this leg because of it.
- Wendy: ...... When...did you get that wound?
- Astore: Uh... A long time ago. I kinda messed up when I snuck into Bern's castle on a mission. I managed to get away, so I guess it's a scar of honor, so to speak.
- Wendy: I... I'm sorry! I didn't know...
- Astore: Yeah, so I told you not to worry about it...
- Wendy: Sir Astore!
- Astore: Ah, Wendy. Beautiful as always.
- Wendy: You can't flatter me with that. I understand about your leg. But! I still have a lot to tell you! First, about your drinking habits...
- Astore: ...Oh, damn...
- Wendy: No, you're not getting away. You shall behave like a proper Ostian knight from now on!
- Astore: Uh-huh...
- Lilina: Hello, Wendy.
- Wendy: Lady Lilina... Please stay close to me. I shall protect you with my life.
- Lilina: Th-Thank you... That armor... It's quite an accomplishment. Isn't it heavy for a girl?
- Wendy: No, my lady. The weight of an knight's armor is a symbol of his loyalty.
- Lilina: All right... But just don't strain yourself.
- Wendy: Thank you very much, my lady.
- Lilina: Why did you become an Armor Knight? Did you want to become like Bors?
- Wendy: Yes... My brother is the goal that I pursue. I wish to protect you like my brother does, Lady Lilina.
- Lilina: Wendy.
- Wendy: Yes, Lady Lilina?
- Lilina: Let's chat a little. Tell me about yourself.
- Wendy: Yes. I am an Armor Knight of Ostia...
- Lilina: No, not things like that... For example, do you have a man whom you fancy?
- Wendy: A...man?
- Lilina: Yes.
- Wendy: I...don't really know.
- Lilina: What?
- Wendy: I always just focused on become strong like my brother, so... I never really thought about things like that...
- Lilina: I see... Let's talk about something else, then. We're both girls in the same army that grew up in the same place. I want to know more about you.
- Wendy: Lady Lilina, you are an odd individual.
- Lilina: Odd? Why?
- Wendy: You are in a much higher position than we are... But you still come right down to talk to us with a smile on your face. It seems...odd.
- Lilina: Do you think so? I just want to be friends with you.
- Wendy: F-Friends? I don't think that would be possible, my lady... You are my master!
- Lilina: That doesn't make a difference. You're the only girl around my age that grew up in the same area. Let's not worry about who's the master or the servant...
- Wendy: Lady Lilina! You are carrying Ostia's future on your shoulders. You are different from us. You do understand that, do you not?
- Lilina: ...So we can't be friends?
- Wendy: I'm sorry. But I am very grateful for your consideration. Perhaps we cannot be friends, but would you allow me to go over and chat with you once in a while?
- Lilina: Of course! ...Thank you, Wendy.
- Wendy: Sir Bath! Are you all right?
- Bath: Of course. I would never lose to such puny enemies like these.
- Wendy: Yes, of course.
- Bath: I won't ask you if you're safe, either. We Ostian knights will never lose.
- Wendy: Yes.
- Bath: I'm glad that you're looking out for me, but you should be concerned about yourself before worrying about others.
- Wendy: Yes.
- Bath: What's the matter, Wendy? You're panting. An Ostian knight wouldn't be heaving after a light battle like that.
- Wendy: Yes, I'm sorry.
- Bath: Remember our training, Wendy! Don't you remember how we marched full-speed over that mountain? This is nothing compared to that!
- Wendy: Yes!
- Bath: Show the enemy the wrath of the Ostian knights!
- Wendy: Yes! I will!
- Bath: Wendy.
- Wendy: Sir Bath, how can I improve my skills further?
- Bath: You're already a full-fledged Ostian knight, Wendy. I don't have anything to criticize you for.
- Wendy: Thank you! But...Sir Bath... Can you...say something?
- Bath: Something? What?
- Wendy: Um... I'm sure there's much more that I need to work on, so...
- Bath: No. From now on, you must judge your own self.
- Wendy: But...
- Bath: ...What's the matter? Why do you look so discouraged?
- Wendy: I... I want you to teach me more...
- Bath: ?
- Wendy: Don't... Don't leave me, Sir Bath...
- Bath: Huh? What are you talking about? We are now comrades fighting together. I wouldn't just leave you.
- Wendy: Really?
- Bath: Of course. ...We have wasted time talking like this. Let's get moving, Wendy!
- Wendy: Yes!