“During the battle for Talrega, Ike and the rest of his company come to a bleak realization. Wherever the Crimean army marches, the land becomes a battlefield. The damage is immense. Warfare and floodwaters claim homes, crops, and hope. Villagers seeking shelter and safety stumble blindly through the snow. To them, there is no doubt that the Crimeans are an invasion force. However, the Crimeans have their own homeland to save. Focused as they are on that overriding goal, they cannot stop even to help the innocent victims of war. The only way they can help the people of Daein is to keep marching. The faster they reach Daein's capital of Nevassa and put an end to the war, the better for everyone.”
Without a King is Chapter 21 of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
- 2 fighters and a warrior appear at the top right at the end of turn 4.
- 2 fighters and a warrior appear at the bottom right at the end of turn 5.
- 2 halberdiers and a sniper appear right above the chests in the middle at the end of turn 8.
- 2 myrmidon and a swordmaster appear at the bottom left at the end of turn 10.
- 1 thief appears at the bottom left at the end of turn 18.
- Clear in 18 turns: 600 (easy), 400 (normal/hard), 200 (Maniac)
- Clear bonus: 300 (easy), 200 (normal/hard)
|Refugee||*||Jill recruited and is alive||-|
- Bottom Right Room:
- Top Right Room:
- Only Chest: Energy Drop
- Top Middle Room:
- Only Chest: Talisman
- Top Left Room:
- Bottom Middle Room:
In the North American version, in the dialogue between Petrine and Ena, before Ena realizes that she is charged with defending the capital, she (who assumes that Petrine will defend the capital) tells Petrine that Sir Bryan will aid her. However, there is no known character in the series named "Bryan." This is most likely a translation error: she was probably referring to Bryce.
|Without a King||Next chapter:|
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .